Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Anyone know how much nero stone SEGA will give to us on the next bongo?
    I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, but based on the last Bingo with the Ultimate Naberius Stones, it might be 35 (5 from the front, 30 from the back), of course assuming they don't also throw Ares or Caligula Stones in on the back.

>Another way to put it is that the game never lies to you about what a potential or a skill does,

*cough-cough*Weak Bullet*cough-cough*
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Anyone know how much nero stone SEGA will give to us on the next bongo?
    This isn't even confirmed nor has the bingo been shown yet, why ask this? ( stuff like this gets asked a lot for some reason) I mean the idea was tossed around but nothings been hinted at it yet.

We'd have to wait till next stream or w/e to know

^If it's the same format as previous bingos, it'll be 5 stones on the front side, and 25 on the reverse.

If that's the right amount, I'll get max 150 neros! owo)b

People with 12 chars will get 360, dem....
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    >Another way to put it is that the game never lies to you about what a potential or a skill does,

*cough-cough*Weak Bullet*cough-cough*
    "アサルトライフル専用スキル エネミーの防御力を低下させる脆弱化弾を装填する"

Rough translation

"Assault Rifle exclusive skill. Loads weakening bullets that reduce the defense force of enemies".

It omits information like the exact value or the duration of WB's effect, but everything provided is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    This isn't even confirmed nor has the bingo been shown yet, why ask this? ( stuff like this gets asked a lot for some reason) I mean the idea was tossed around but nothings been hinted at it yet.

This gets asked a lot because there's no information. When lacking information, it's common to ask if the information exists instead of assuming that information doesn't exist at all. It's the more sensible thing to do as well.

Anyway, we know for a fact that 5 Nero stones will be provided. Anything else pertaining to stones is not yet known.

For a techer, before I get to the ridiculously OP stuff, should I grab Pristine small hammers or red wands for a my rainbow to use? Ignoring cost, which is stronger for general use?

Red is definitely stronger. PSH is much easier to get though if you are not into CM grinding

UQ needs 1000 stones for a 60 ele

putting other stones aside

only 200 nero is needed for 60 ele

wouldn't they give less on bingo then? if they ever give out any

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

I read about people saying that they'll give nero for bingo, so i thought to ask about it here instead of making new thread just for it, also to make sure i don't miss few broadcast info or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, but based on the last Bingo with the Ultimate Naberius Stones, it might be 35 (5 from the front, 30 from the back), of course assuming they don't also throw Ares or Caligula Stones in on the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^If it's the same format as previous bingos, it'll be 5 stones on the front side, and 25 on the reverse.

If that's the right amount, I'll get max 150 neros! owo)b

People with 12 chars will get 360, dem....
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Anyway, we know for a fact that 5 Nero stones will be provided. Anything else pertaining to stones is not yet known.
    Thanks for the answer, guys.