Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Are you, by any chance using class counter and it's "My Set" feature?
    Loading My Set will undo all changes you made, unless that your save of the particular My Set are made after you make some adjustments for your weapon position.
    No im not using the my set thing im just simple going to "equip weapon" and changing my weapon to a different one BUT its actually the same weapon im just changing the element on it so i change from a fire red dual blade to a light red dual blade for example and even if i set the position on both of them separetly the will still revert back to the default when ever i switch between them

P.S sorry for replying so late

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJ14 View Post
    No im not using the my set thing im just simple going to "equip weapon" and changing my weapon to a different one BUT its actually the same weapon im just changing the element on it so i change from a fire red dual blade to a light red dual blade for example and even if i set the position on both of them separetly the will still revert back to the default when ever i switch between them

P.S sorry for replying so late
    Yeah, it seems that the repositioning system is "dumb" and doesn't remember the positioning of weapons when they are switched out. It's just like how changing accessories manually from the fashion menu only puts them into the default position.

This is probably an unusual question.

Does someone has a rather thorough synopsis of what happened on PSO2 -On Stage-?
    Too lazy to re-watch ._.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 19, 2016 at 02:35 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yeah, it seems that the repositioning system is "dumb" and doesn't remember the positioning of weapons when they are switched out. It's just like how changing accessories manually from the fashion menu only puts them into the default position.
    Sega youve done it again!

Also are there any Summoner guides out there on how to build Su? I started one recently but I have no clue how anything works on that class XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJ14 View Post
    Also are there any Summoner guides out there on how to build Su? I started one recently but I have no clue how anything works on that class XD
    By Selphea: http://www.fulldive.nu/2016/02/08/su...-raising-pets/

By Taiga: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231967

Anyone know the best way to see unscheduled EQs when afk? Like some type of push notification system?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Anyone know the best way to see unscheduled EQs when afk? Like some type of push notification system?
    There are various apps and twitter account dedicated to this.
    Or you can get Premium on PSO2es, and it'll let you know 1 hour before hand.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-