How do you get into Franka's cafe stand?

I know it involves using photon chairs, and getting in from the top, but how?

Would you say that these are the rings to get and grind for a Fo/Te:

L / Tech C Parrying
    R / P Keeper Tech

^You can also consider massive hunter for right side. And even killing bonus for mobbing (kuron TA for example), since the damage bonus for perfect keeper ring is just 3% and u need +20 grind level for that 3% lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^You can also consider massive hunter for right side. And even killing bonus for mobbing (kuron TA for example), since the damage bonus for perfect keeper ring is just 3% and u need +20 grind level for that 3% lol
    Actually you only +11 for the 3%, the levels after that just lower the hp threshold.

How hard is it to grind a ring at +20 ? I haven't done any grinding in a while now, I have Grinders, Lambada Grinders, Skip to 5, Grind Boosts and Grind Risk Reductions coming out the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    How hard is it to grind a ring at +20 ? I haven't done any grinding in a while now, I have Grinders, Lambada Grinders, Skip to 5, Grind Boosts and Grind Risk Reductions coming out the ass.
    You need materials from gathering, I think it's mainly the planet rocks.

EDIT: you also need to level up the rings, but that's not hard at all.

Up to +5 requires just planet rocks x3 and 5 grinders. Then up to +10 you'll need 1 gemstone each try. The gemstone is kinda rare. Then +11 above requires 3 lamba grinders , plus the previous mats.

Grind success booster can affect grin process, not sure about the grind skip though. Grind risk reduction won't work, coz ring don't have grind penalty.

The grind rate across the level so far (at least up to my latest level 12) is Safe. But expect fail too xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You need materials from gathering, I think it's mainly the planet rocks.

EDIT: you also need to level up the rings, but that's not hard at all.
    Up to +5 requires just planet rocks x3 and 5 grinders. Then up to +10 you'll need 1 gemstone each try. The gemstone is kinda rare. Then +11 above requires 3 lamba grinders , plus the previous mats.

Grind success booster can affect grin process, not sure about the grind skip though. Grind risk reduction won't work, coz ring don't have grind penalty.

The grind rate across the level so far (at least up to my latest level 12) is Safe. But expect fail too xD
    Guess I need to do some reading on this, good thing the info is up on SWIKI.

http://puu.sh/nCI52.jpg

Anyone know what the top option is? (Ring Grinding)

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    JP wiki listed around 30m player's EXP to cap the ring (Lv20) ...... BonusQuest will help a lot.
    Then you need the mats .....
    Rocks : 3 for each grind
    Gemstone : 1 for each grind starting from +5 -> +6 till the end.
    LambdaGrinder : 3 for each grind starting from +10 -> +11 till the end.

Might want to use +30% GrindSuccess for each (kinda expensive ..... but I did it anyway starting from +5 -> +6 :P ), so you don't waste LambdaGrinder (or maybe Gemstone too if you're not lucky)

Quote Originally Posted by Tramp View Post
    http://puu.sh/nCI52.jpg

Anyone know what the top option is? (Ring Grinding)
    You can ignore it. You must select Stat you want to increase. I think someone posted a while back saying something like "please select stat"
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt