Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    does anyone knows where can i find a list of the team accessories?, my team currently has 3 (beret,cape and scarf) but since the list square is so big i was wondering if there are others
    Nope, only those 3, scarf being the newest

Is it Worth the pain to grind for a Austere Gunslash or does Celesta Laser with booster potent is enough ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Is it Worth the pain to grind for a Austere Gunslash or does Celesta Laser with booster potent is enough ?
    I think it is enough.

id just get ares honestly (says that as a skull user.. what? i only ranged gs)

I see a lot of opinions on austere vs ares are they really THAT similar, like if you have an ares weapon, just not worth going for the austere?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I see a lot of opinions on austere vs ares are they really THAT similar, like if you have an ares weapon, just not worth going for the austere?
    depends on the weapon but austere is very nice its potential is always active and ares has downtime before full power ares 6-10%. at min pb austere will be 10% stronger likewise at full pb austere is still 6% stronger.

on different weapons like talis and rod they are fully functional rainbow weps on their own as a light wep and light is the best element for them so by that alone completely worth upgrading from ares (on ele ares will beat off ele austere keep that in mind for fo main but it wont beat them by much... side note austere talis 60 light does a little more damage than ares rod 60 fire)

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Twister Fall and Kazan-Nadeshiko. Twister Fall Type-0 gives Sword a DPS option, and Kazan Type-0 basically fixes almost everything wrong with the original, including the charge animation.
    crafted divine launcher is godly as well and no ra should be without it. tornado dance craft for fi makes the uncharged version faster and can also do the charge version as well good at building gear and activating the tornados with the ring

When I launch PSO2, it constantly gives me the following error several times until the actual client launches:

The procedure entry point DirectDrawCreate could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll

These error messages do not stop me from launching the game but it is an annoyance as I have to see these error messages several times before the actual game loads.

I tried using the .bat method but that does not work anymore. I only started getting this error message since the most recent update this week.

Is x360ce safe to use with pso2(Or does anyone use it)? If so did anyone encounter any problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Depending on what weapon types, but Austere are generally deemed "better" because it's latent has no downtime, unlike Ares series.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    When I launch PSO2, it constantly gives me the following error several times until the actual client launches:

The procedure entry point DirectDrawCreate could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll

These error messages do not stop me from launching the game but it is an annoyance as I have to see these error messages several times before the actual game loads.

I tried using the .bat method but that does not work anymore. I only started getting this error message since the most recent update this week.
    .bat method are still working for me.
    I think that ddraw.dll are used for plugins (proxy), did you really need it?
    If not you can "disable" it by deleting files related to it.

Re-read .bat method guide (or proxy manual guide if you're using it) thoroughly you might miss something.
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 25, 2016 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Depending on what weapon types, but Austere are generally deemed "better" because it's latent has no downtime, unlike Ares series.

.bat method are still working for me.
    I think that ddraw.dll are used for plugins (proxy), did you really need it?
    If not you can "disable" it by deleting files related to it.

Re-read .bat method guide (or proxy manual guide if you're using it) thoroughly you might miss something.
    so delete the plugin for the proxy?