Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It decreases damage you take from striking attacks by 5%, whereas s-def would decrease it by a fixed amount. It's worth more for attacks that do a lot of damage
    Thx, guess it was a good idea to safe all this strike resist candies...

Quote Originally Posted by T4ke View Post
    Thx, guess it was a good idea to safe all this strike resist candies...
    For pets you'd probably be better off with body sandwiches. 200 def (you can fit 2 sandwiches in the same space as a candy stick) is a LOT and I've noticed it helping more than the resist candies.

Anyone in Ship 2 by any chance able to do Advanced Range 8-13 for me?

Player ID: Jaye
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Apr 3, 2016 at 09:42 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

How do I buy AC with PSO2es from Germany?
    I made a google account and added my paypal account with location Germany.

Then in PSO2es I tried to buy AC, logged into google play and it says "currency not supported" cause it's USD instead.
    Can I somehow change it to use euro as currency?

I haven't played the game In a while [Not including the PS4 beta] so I'm not up to date with what's been added but I saw a video showcasing features either upcoming or already added I'm not sure, and I think it showed someone grinding a weapon and It looked like it said +31, lol.. Is that a thing now or did I see it wrong?

Has anyone else been having trouble with Tweaker launching the game? I used to have a GG IE popup but now the launcher seemingly closes upon attempting to start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    I haven't played the game In a while [Not including the PS4 beta] so I'm not up to date with what's been added but I saw a video showcasing features either upcoming or already added I'm not sure, and I think it showed someone grinding a weapon and It looked like it said +31, lol.. Is that a thing now or did I see it wrong?
    This is an upcoming feature on the 20th using a new weapon type, NT weapons. Here's a thread where it's been discussed: April Update: NT Weapons

What's the difference between room layout A and B? I honestly don't see a difference.

Also, do you keep your room renovations after Premium expires, like most stuff - you just can't do more? Or does your room actually revert back to a normal room and store all your extra stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Choppenstantz View Post
    What's the difference between room layout A and B? I honestly don't see a difference.

Also, do you keep your room renovations after Premium expires, like most stuff - you just can't do more? Or does your room actually revert back to a normal room and store all your extra stuff?
    There is no difference, until you make a difference. Imagine that you have two appartaments, that parallely coexist. Once premium is done both are safely locked in the hammerspace, until you activate MyRoom again. all your goods gonna stay intact.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    There is no difference, until you make a difference. Imagine that you have two appartaments, that parallely coexist. Once premium is done both are safely locked in the hammerspace, until you activate MyRoom again. all your goods gonna stay intact.
    Oook, I think I get it. But it does in fact go back to default when it expires, I don't get to keep it on B if it's on B when it expires, I actually do need to reactivate it to continue using B, as opposed to it just no longer letting me switch?

Sorry, I'm just used to everything else being like the Premium Storage where you still have it and can take stuff out, you just can't add more, so I just want to make absolutely sure
    Last edited by Choppenstantz; Apr 4, 2016 at 12:04 AM.