Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    1) until when will the Invade weapons be available in Zieg's shop? and are Caligula stones usually used to trade for top 13* Zieg weps?

2) I'm trying to use the item Grind Skip >5 to grind my Red Rod but everytime I try it says "Insufficient Grinder" ..any idea why this is happening?
    1. Indefinitely as of right now, and Caligulas are for Invade/Austere only.

2. Must mean you don't have enough grinders

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Can I do Aika's co to get 5x100cc ticket once per account or once per character?
    Character.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Who do I need to talk to for story board's 042-B?
    Complete Coast Exploration.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I'm trying to use the item Grind Skip >5 to grind my Red Rod
    Um... Do yourself a flavor and don't use that Grind Skip item on a Red Rod. Red weapons are super easy to grind due being of lower rarity, so just save those Grind Skips for whe you get a 13*. It'll help immensely. If you use it on that Red Rod, you'll regret it in time.
    On another note, Red weapons aren't good for tech weapons since they are more affected by weapon damage variance, and also because there are other weapons with multipliers that are just as high (the ones with element-boosting potentials) that are better to use instead.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    1. Indefinitely as of right now
    Alright thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Um... Do yourself a flavor and don't use that Grind Skip item on a Red Rod. Red weapons are super easy to grind due being of lower rarity, so just save those Grind Skips for whe you get a 13*. It'll help immensely. If you use it on that Red Rod, you'll regret it in time.
    On another note, Red weapons aren't good for tech weapons since they are more affected by weapon damage variance, and also because there are other weapons with multipliers that are just as high (the ones with element-boosting potentials) that are better to use instead.
    Interesting...I'm sort of noobish at the moment..got a whole lot to learn. I'm really just using the Red rod at the moment because I don't have a way to obtain 13* weps yet...are any of the weapons you talked about as easily available as the Red Rod?

When using the same item during affixing, do I get higher % when using the same item more often?
    E.g. if I Dies Ryu as base and 3 Dies Ryu fodders, will I get higher % if I add a 4th Dies Ryu fodder regardless of needing it for affixes or not (like Flict Arma x3 + one Dies Ryu without any affix I need)?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    When using the same item during affixing, do I get higher % when using the same item more often?
    E.g. if I Dies Ryu as base and 3 Dies Ryu fodders, will I get higher % if I add a 4th Dies Ryu fodder regardless of needing it for affixes or not (like Flict Arma x3 + one Dies Ryu without any affix I need)?
    Same affix bonus caps at 2 of the same additional item. 3 or more does nothing but keep the same bonus as 2 of the same fodders. You also must use all fodders that you are using to affix to be the same item also, so for example

Gigush + 1x gigush 10% bonus
    Gigush + 2x gigush 15% bonus
    Gigush + 5x gigush 15% bonus
    Gigush + 4x gigush + junk item gets no bonus.

Also this bonus is multiplicative to the final affix %, not additive and is applied before affix boost % items.

e.g. 60% -> 69% with 15% bonus.

Do people not do shaq anymore? I'm trying to get some discs but nobody ever does them and I can't find a party
    PSO2 Ship 02
    レンデチャン 75 Fo | 75 Te | 60 Gu | 60 Ra | 75 Hu | 75 Fi | 75 Br | 75 Bo Caseal
    ID: レンデ

^Well, soloing AQ is an option. Just bring 3 NPCs with you.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Is the Challenge Boost coming this maintenance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Is the Challenge Boost coming this maintenance?
    -- y e s --