Can someone simplify the AIS potential for me?

I've seen people say it is 10% to critical performance, -60% pp regen, and then on top of that 13% crit and 7% to criticals.

What is the difference between critical performance and criticals? or is it just 17% damage on crit, just worded weirdly?

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post

I've seen people say it is 10% to critical performance, -60% pp regen, and then on top of that 13% crit and 7% to criticals.

What is the difference between critical performance and criticals? or is it just 17% damage on crit, just worded weirdly?
    You get -60% PP regen, and this applies both to passive automatic PP regen as well as PP regen from attacks.
    As for damage, you get +10% damage no matter what. You also get increased "critical performance", which equates to (at lv3) a 13% increase in your critical rate and an additional 7% increase in damage when you get a critical hit. This increase is multiplicative to the other 10% that you get, and not additive, so you get a 17.7% (1x1.1x1.07=1.177) increase when you hit a critical instead of a 17% (1+0.1+0.07=1.17) increase.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; May 16, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post

It's literally page or 2 back

10% dmg increase, 7% (or w/e) crit increase, -60% PP Recov (natural, not hit base from what I've seen)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -60% PP Recov (natural, not hit base from what I've seen)
    It's both.
    From swiki: PP自動回復速度・攻撃時PP回復量が両方とも減少する。
    Translation: PP Auto-Regen Speed & PP Regen Amount when attacking are both decreased.
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

How much damage % wise am I losing out on if I did Noble Stamina oppose to Noble Power if I did Affix Act,PowIV,StamIV,SpirIV,Noble on units?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Are emergency quests on a schedule or do they happen randomly?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnomura View Post
    Are emergency quests on a schedule or do they happen randomly?
    Half-half. Some are scheduled, some are not. There are EQs that are explicitly scheduled, but some are random with a few scheduled appearances.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How far has the english patch gotten up to? Just resuming from a little bit ago and if my memory is right, it was:

Main Story Tablets, Side Story Tablets, and Story Missions are translated up to Matterboard Episode 3-4.
    Matterboard Episode 3-5 and onward are untranslated, excepting Story Missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    How much damage % wise am I losing out on if I did Noble Stamina oppose to Noble Power if I did Affix Act,PowIV,StamIV,SpirIV,Noble on units?
    1 maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    It depends on the weapon since some have high attack value and some have low values, which affects your overall attack. It also depends on a lot of other factors as well, but I won't get into that. That aside, to ballpark estimate, use the rule where 30 ATK is roughly equal to 1% damage. So you'll lose about 3% if you use Noble Stamina instead of Noble Power on your full unit set.
    Characters