does any1 know the name of that accessory with rappies flying over you head?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does any1 know the name of that accessory with rappies flying over you head?
    クルクルラッピー

iirc it's from the arks cafe x sweets paradise item code, account bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    It depends on the weapon since some have high attack value and some have low values, which affects your overall attack. It also depends on a lot of other factors as well, but I won't get into that. That aside, to ballpark estimate, use the rule where 30 ATK is roughly equal to 1% damage. So you'll lose about 3% if you use Noble Stamina instead of Noble Power on your full unit set.
    Knuckles (mostly) Fi/Hu
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    How far has the english patch gotten up to? Just resuming from a little bit ago and if my memory is right, it was:

Main Story Tablets, Side Story Tablets, and Story Missions are translated up to Matterboard Episode 3-4.
    Matterboard Episode 3-5 and onward are untranslated, excepting Story Missions.
    I am pretty sure all matterboards are translated (through 3-8 ), and a Episode 4 Chapter 1 translation was recently added.

This is a very basic and random question, but do you still receive those Pleiades Stones from Mining Base 1-3 on SH mode?

I hope so, because I grew tired of failing "Mining Base: Despair" on XH mode, due to being in a really bad MPA.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Anyone know if you're account gets locked with OTP after 6 fails period, or is it 6 fails in a row?

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyhiwraith View Post
    Anyone know if you're account gets locked with OTP after 6 fails period, or is it 6 fails in a row?
    6 in a row. And you can just mail them and they will unlock it. Can take a few hours, but it will work.
    At least secureotp. I never tried with google.

Ah, thanks a ton, makes me feel a lot better about it. Wasn't sure about it at all. Also great that it's easy to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    This is a very basic and random question, but do you still receive those Pleiades Stones from Mining Base 1-3 on SH mode?

I hope so, because I grew tired of failing "Mining Base: Despair" on XH mode, due to being in a really bad MPA.
    Stones are for XH TD 1-4 clear rewards only or via 2016 G badge trade ins. You cant get them below XH

Is it possible to quick deposit items into extra storage 2/3/4/5 from outside of the storage center? Like in the middle of a mission?