i try to overlimit 13* now at +31 then i put another one to +32 but it didn't reach 32 just 31 with 70-80%. is this a bug or i need to use 100% success rate?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i try to overlimit 13* now at +31 then i put another one to +32 but it didn't reach 32 just 31 with 70-80%. is this a bug or i need to use 100% success rate?
    Increasing the grind cap does only that, increases the cap. You don't have to wait until 30+ to do it and you don't actually have to get the exp for the levels specifically from the weapon once you've increased the grind cap.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 12, 2016 at 09:35 AM.

What "size" are desert topazes?

Nero stones do drop from Falz Angel , Personna ? is it only lvl 80 ?

if you could estimate about how many Advancedquest you had to go through to get one nero stone ?

Quote Originally Posted by fanfred View Post
    Nero stones do drop from Falz Angel , Personna ? is it only lvl 80 ?

if you could estimate about how many Advancedquest you had to go through to get one nero stone ?
    Neros drop from falzes only. So Persona, Apprentice, Elder, Loser, Double and any of their various forms.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the rules (# 8 ) written that user can connect PSO2 only from japanese computer. So that means I'm violator even if I'm not from blocked country and may be banned just for this case? I'm deep sad about it and feeling down, I really love this game. Should I wait for get banned or should i leave it now? I'm lost. I have nowhere to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempesta View Post
    In the rules ( #8 ) written that user can connect PSO2 only from japanese computer. So that means I'm violator even if I'm not from blocked country and may be banned just for this case? I'm deep sad about it and feeling down, I really love this game. Should I wait for get banned or should i leave it now? I'm lost. I have nowhere to go.
    Most of us are outside of Japan, and very few people (if any) have been banned just for the sake of connecting from outside of Japan. It mostly just means that you are shit out of luck if you need to contact customer support.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 12, 2016 at 05:34 PM.

Oh, Anduril, the news about this rule was a great shock for me. I refused of translating stuff in case to not become a violator, but now I am. It will be very hard to hide my location from other players, because English is only one language i can use to speak with japanese players. And yet, it seems to me, I accidentally spilled the beans about it. Thanks a lot for your answer, it was very important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    As RaHu you won't be able to do proper damage with melee weapons anyway. So if you need a weapon for mobbing - use gunslash, it's quick and realiable.
    I just meant for fun. - these new 13*s are weaker than the Nox-NTs

What's an average (to be expected) damage for BHS during LB while WB applied? Unsure if too complicated of a question lol
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jun 12, 2016 at 06:26 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89