Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So, I haven't played this game in like 45 days now. Did we get anything new like level cap, faster way for Fo to get a full strong element set of weapons, new areas?

There's the new 13*s for the Yamato EQ if you missed that. And if you were on for that they got extended so there's more time to get them.

Also those weapon vote 13*s, which are weaker than the Nox NT weps, but are all class and have built in PAs

Is there translations for the JP Version subtitles for cinematics like when creating your character?

Is there anything I can do with extra 13* weps? I have a few 13* weapons and eggs I've gotten as drops that don't serve any use for me, so I wanted to know if there's any way I can get something for them.

They're 13* Viola eggs and some of the "v2" weps that are in the 2016 Badge Shop. I just don't want them sitting in my storage forever.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Is there anything I can do with extra 13* weps? I have a few 13* weapons and eggs I've gotten as drops that don't serve any use for me, so I wanted to know if there's any way I can get something for them.

They're 13* Viola eggs and some of the "v2" weps that are in the 2016 Badge Shop. I just don't want them sitting in my storage forever.
    Feed them all for exp of course.
    I would totally do that if not for the fact I'm a collector.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post

Give them to SPs to use so you get a better success chance.

Is there a design contest going on now? If there is, could someone link the page?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    What accessory is this?

Spoiler!
    流し前髪エクステ
    Swept Bangs Extension
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    流し前髪エクステ
    Swept Bangs Extension
    thanks!

Whats with the random videos being shown on the lobby screens? Did they host a video contest or something? Just spent like 5 minutes watching this one, with a giant Bandicam logo on it.
    Spoiler!

I think it was a Braver with Lv1 weapons and no units taking on this XH boss without getting hit once?

There was a pretty comedic 'music video' of a bunch of rappies chasing that one girl from the story before it. Wondering what I missed.