Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Saiki is the go-to endgame set. You can get them from Bonus Quest Tokyo or farm Gigur Gunnegam/Ganna Ginnegum. There are also specific units that work with some of the 13* weapons.
    austere is the go-to endgame set imo. saiki is mostly for TA only anymore. austere gives an extra 110hp/10pp (uncrafted) and has more balanced resists.

where i can go to farm El Ahda Lv 66 reliably and quickly ? (dont tell me at EQ, it's unscheduled, and i want to get fast)

i am in searching for Blue Wands, running in AQSH with 2Hours+ and still it like a myth. burning rdr 250 (24 excube) and SH capsule for that trash . i'm out of luck.
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Jun 24, 2016 at 02:37 PM.

can you farm the blue weps for the collection files in SHAQs? or via the kills only.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    where i can go to farm El Ahda Lv 66 reliably and quickly ? (dont tell me at EQ, it's unscheduled, and i want to get fast)

i am in searching for Blue Wands, running in AQSH with 2Hours+ and still it like a myth. burning rdr 250 (24 excube) and SH capsule for that trash . i'm out of luck.
    Urban

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post

For El Ahda lvl 66, go to Urban SHAQ. Risk 1 should suffice.

For Blue weapons, check this table:

hope this helps.

Edit: ninja'ed

For SHAQ, I'd say Risk 10 (using 10 cap as starter) is a good/better way, since you can also contribute to the 2nd weapon gauge (Any Enemies Lv71+), plus chance of Revolucio from any enemy lv71+, I guess lol

GL farming! Just got my first Ray weapon set (Katana,Rod, Talis) xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I have seen small glass cylinders in the field periodically, I can not interact with them, but enemies can destroy them, what are they/should I pay attention to them?

Quote Originally Posted by crentin View Post
    I have seen small glass cylinders in the field periodically, I can not interact with them, but enemies can destroy them, what are they/should I pay attention to them?
    they intermittently heal you for i think 10?% hp every 2 seconds. you can otherwise ignore them.

Feel free to tell me if these combinations don't exist but,

What are the best class combinations for Force and Techer(so 2 different build using each as main class)
    That can just use 1 element for every map and still do decent damage getting a rainbow pallet is getting increasingly annoying and i'm wondering if there's a combination that can keep up while focusing on 1 or even 2 elements cause this game seems to be that bullshit where you either wreck by matching elements or do 0 damage when you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    Feel free to tell me if these combinations don't exist but,

What are the best class combinations for Force and Techer(so 2 different build using each as main class)
    That can just use 1 element for every map and still do decent damage getting a rainbow pallet is getting increasingly annoying and i'm wondering if there's a combination that can keep up while focusing on 1 or even 2 elements cause this game seems to be that bullshit where you either wreck by matching elements or do 0 damage when you don't.
    Fire/Light/Dark build and get Fire + Light weapons. Light Talis is nice for ragrants, Fire Rod is nice for compound.

Cause fire man. It's fast and still strong off element.