Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody have a recomendation about where i should hunt the cyclohendas (ball arms) , lanz varedas (falcons) and bikuda rabitas(rabbits) for the ray weapons sheets

im asking because i haven't seen any TD demise in the whole week and im just wondering how the hell im going to complete the 3 weapon sheets X 3
    Actually, only the 12* weapon in the left top square is PD EQ only. The other 3 square are listed as "recommended/showing up here", so you can perfectly go and SHAQ for the bottom right square for boss. The bottom left one will get completed if the blue weapon naturaly drop in SHAQ, it's an area drop. Which SHAQ you need for which Blue weapon, as an example (google translated swiki):

Blue Talis

Scroll down for the full list of Blue dropping by SHAQ.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

How many skill trees do I need to main force?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    How many skill trees do I need to main force?
    3 for FO and 2-3 for your TE subclass

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just out of sheer curiosity, would Matoi Viel and Viel Hunar qualify for the damage boost? Not like we're ever gonna fight them outside of story and Solo XQ and they're ridiculously weak, but I just want to know if it would work.
    my guess would be yes, but i'm not 100% sure. the swiki states verbatim "ult buster works on any aberration mob 71+" (meaning it actually would not work on N-SH gryphon LQ mobs as an example). matio/viel hunar have the same type of unique darker spawn animation as anga/dio hunar/solo pd which makes me think they (matoi/viel) would be considered aberrations.

anyone here got their FPS drop when on virtual fullscreen ? it was okay back then before the tier6 patch, but now i have to use full-screen in order to get decent FPS.

PS : Just get back in the game

Quote Originally Posted by inisderz View Post
    anyone here got their FPS drop when on virtual fullscreen ? it was okay back then before the tier6 patch, but now i have to use full-screen in order to get decent FPS.

PS : Just get back in the game
    Virtual fullscreen is always going to come with a slight performance drop since it's basically just windowed mode without a border. You may have just not noticed it before the graphic update.

On humanoid targets such as Persona and Matoi Viel, does Bullet Squall consistently hit headshots?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    On humanoid targets such as Persona and Matoi Viel, does Bullet Squall consistently hit headshots?
    I am not sure what that Matoi mob looks like, but I know that Persona, Hunar and the humanoid Falz (e.g. Apprentice, Luther) take consistent headshots from it.

what's the best (always accessible, so no eq's) place to find kartargot for the ray cf? (the requirement is 66+, so that basically means no free explore/arks quests).

the only repeatable xq that appears to have them is aquatics 60-65, and there aren't really a ton there, so it isn't a great place to farm. likewise, the current lq can technically spawn them, but not at a reasonable rate.

this pretty much leaves shaq as the remaining option. anyone remember which aq's spawn them? i was thinking probably urban, but figured i'd ask first before spending caps.

Rather than hunting Karta for the percentage build up, you can always run SHAQ that drops the specific blue weapon to get it straight to 100%. The blue rod can drop from Forest,Tunnels, Sanctum, and Quarry SHAQs

If you insist on spending 100+ caps farming Karta, then Urban is your best bet.