Do Lead units have any practical use outside of PSO2es and being affix fodder?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Are you able to find blue weapons without risking SHAQs? Or is it better to just increase the risk?

Quote Originally Posted by FeartheGreat View Post
    Are you able to find blue weapons without risking SHAQs?
    Yes you can.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I imagine this is more than a quick question...

Why aren't the methods and steps used to translate PSO2 public knowledge with threads detailing how its done (from a modding perspective)?
    The only information for helping translate I've seen is an ingame TIP to contact a guy who I have yet to see online.

Is translating the game files too complex to document, behind the scenes for an important reason, or have I simply overlooked the part of the internet that answers this question?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotoad View Post
    I imagine this is more than a quick question...

Why aren't the methods and steps used to translate PSO2 public knowledge with threads detailing how its done (from a modding perspective)?
    The only information for helping translate I've seen is an ingame TIP to contact a guy who I have yet to see online.

Is translating the game files too complex to document, behind the scenes for an important reason, or have I simply overlooked the part of the internet that answers this question?
    Quoting AIDA from the story patch thread:

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    We're thinking about opening the story patch github repo open to the public. That way, we can have a bug tracker to organize what's broken and how to fix it much easier, along with people being able to send pull requests to fix errors they find/help contribute translations. Thoughts?
    So yea, the translation team is thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotoad View Post
    We have a smallish team that does the translating when they have free time from school(uni)/work. There's documentation on the modding thread, which if you know what files to search for, you can change the lines yourself. Our work for PSO2es is fully documented and someone can do that themselves.

There's other things that are intentionally left out, to prevent sega from patching.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the potential of the Nox Sword? What does it do and is it worth getting?

Does Average Stance affect Zanverse?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    What's the potential of the Nox Sword? What does it do and is it worth getting?
    Boosts Guard Stance and it's definitely NOT worth it.
    Go for a crafted Red Sword until you can get Ely Sion (12*) or pretty much any 13* sword.

Spoiler!

Does Doom Break work with Mod/Flict ALL at once? looking to do a cheap affix for an alt