Aww... ok thnk you very much, guess ill look for something simular.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    A question about affixing...

What does one have to do in order to get the bonus for the "same" box in the calculator?
    Fodder and the end affix item have to be the same, ie a saiki rear with a saiki rear

how much % in damage is the atk stat? i want to know how much in dmg % wise, taking on account only potential and atk at max grind lv is the difference on my +35 seiga WL vs austere
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Yep...... Vegas Illusia seems to be about 3.5% per kill....

saddening
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how much % in damage is the atk stat? i want to know how much in dmg % wise, taking on account only potential and atk at max grind lv is the difference on my +35 seiga WL vs austere
    Not enough to be called an upgrade honestly. At best when adding element multiplier (lets say darker core) you're going to get around 5-6% difference.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?jwmTC
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Where in the world can I spawn some competent leveled Blundarls for this Ray series collection file? It is literally the only thing dragging my feet with this crap. Mining Base Despair rarely comes, and it tells me they frequent that. Beckoning Darkness has too few to rely on to even make a dent in the progress bar. Arks Quests and Free Fields are not high leveled enough to satisfy the requirements.

... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Where in the world can I spawn some competent leveled Blundarls for this Ray series collection file? It is literally the only thing dragging my feet with this crap. Mining Base Despair rarely comes, and it tells me they frequent that. Beckoning Darkness has too few to rely on to even make a dent in the progress bar. Arks Quests and Free Fields are not high leveled enough to satisfy the requirements.

... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Uh why are you hunting for the mob instead of just the Blue weapon itself?

goo.gl/qqLL72 scroll down to the chart hit google translate and then go after the map that drops the blue weapon you need.

If you can't do SHAQs for some reason. Facility and just hope you get lucky.

So I can actually get the weapon as a legit completion drop by not killing it specifically like the file asks? Thats funny, because my Vegas file requires a Metali Solidom... and I own 2, Not store bought. 0% on that bar. I'm gonna go on a limb and assume they want me to "find it" again? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Tyreek; Sep 16, 2016 at 04:18 AM.

As long as the weapon drops and you pick it up regardless of what actually dropped it, it'll immediately complete that part of the file when you finish the quest. Owning the weapon already won't do anything for you if you had it before obtaining the sheet, you'll have to find a new one.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

I see... As always SEGA, good ideas, poor execution.