Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    is there a specific kuron map that is more likely spawn those centaurs karen needs five of? ive been moving around them al for a few hoursl and i can only get the other ones to spawn. is it just random?
    There are a ton of them in the current Level-Up Quest. One of the more common codes spawns 4 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    is there a specific kuron map that is more likely spawn those centaurs karen needs five of? ive been moving around them al for a few hoursl and i can only get the other ones to spawn. is it just random?
    Could just run Kuron SH TA 5 times, they are guaranteed there.

oh ok thanks i actually just found one on an emergency code

I was wondering do effects stack? i want to get Step advance on fighter to 10, if i do it for my sub class as well would it last 0.80sec instead of 0.40.
    not shure how much i need dont know how long the step last

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    I was wondering do effects stack? i want to get Step advance on fighter to 10, if i do it for my sub class as well would it last 0.80sec instead of 0.40.
    Step Advance in particular does not stack; it only uses whichever is of the two is higher (ie. if your sub's SA is lv6, but your Main's SA is lv4, it will use the sub's).

From what I seen It doesn't stack or it does but it has a max cap on how much invincibility you get.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/arch.../t-205175.html
    the above explains it better.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    its in the Affix Simulator,
    How does one get All Resist V?
    I thought it only went up to All Resist III....
    Yeah I don't even know the affixing simulator won't even give me an answer.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Step Advance in particular does not stack; it only uses whichever is of the two is higher (ie. if your sub's SA is lv6, but your Main's SA is lv4, it will use the sub's).
    Thanks, im still abit lost however, so does it work better if its split between the main and sub or does it just take from the higher lvl skill?

It only takes from which one is higher, therefore it is NOT a good a idea to split it between the main and the sub.

Thanks, im still abit lost however, so does it work better if its split between the main and sub or does it just take from the higher lvl skill?
    What he's saying is if you have .15 seconds from the sub, and .13 seconds from the main, then you get .15 seconds. If you flip those two, you get .15 seconds. If you maxed one for .2 seconds and put one point in the other for .05 seconds, then you get .2 seconds. If you put any points into one of them and no points into the other, you get the full benefit of the one you put points into.

It doesn't stack. Meaning there's literally no relation between the two, other than completely negating whichever is lower and opting for the one with the most time.