Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Wanna ask does Ultimate buster apply to Ultimate Enemies outside UQ like in XQ or Necky? And also might as well ask this to people here who have a razer wildcat or sabertooth does the extra buttons in it allow you to add extra inputs(4 more inputs iirc) because I read somewhere and they said that it only allows you to remap buttons and not as extra inputs.
    I just wanna reup this and also fix something to make it easier to understand. Also I wish someone could answer my 2nd question.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    I just wanna reup this and also fix something to make it easier to understand. Also I wish someone could answer my 2nd question.
    I believe Ultimate Buster just applies to aberrations, regardless of location or quest. As long as it's an aberration, be it Naberious, Lilipa, Amduscia, or Darker, it should apply.

Can't answer your second question as I don't have one of those, sorry.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Does anyone know if there will be a boost week or something coming up? Saved some meseta, wondering if I should start buying affixes and stuff right away, probably gonna get a +100 atk weapon? Not sure how much will I need to prepare though, for a 4 affix around +100 weapon...Or several XD

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be a boost week or something coming up? Saved some meseta, wondering if I should start buying affixes and stuff right away, probably gonna get a +100 atk weapon? Not sure how much will I need to prepare though, for a 4 affix around +100 weapon...Or several XD
    The boost week we unlocked with the Panel Event starts December 14th I believe, so in a week. I usually buy materials for a boost week as far in advance as I can, I already have everything to affix all my Gix weapons, so I don't see the issue with doing that now for what you plan to do.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I believe Ultimate Buster just applies to aberrations, regardless of location or quest. As long as it's an aberration, be it Naberious, Lilipa, Amduscia, or Darker, it should apply.

Can't answer your second question as I don't have one of those, sorry.
    That's what i also think just that I want to make sure before I invest on making my HP leech weapon for solo XQ. As for the gamepad I just want a gamepad with more inputs specially after this game now have the 3button layout in addition to Weapon Action having its own dedicated button which makes a 12button gamepad not enough anymore and unfortunately the Razer Sabertooth is the only 1 I can find in my area.

dualshock 4 with ds4 windows.. can map the touchpad into extra buttons

Alright thanks! where can I see what boosts there are?

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Alright thanks! where can I see what boosts there are?
    I believe that week is just Affix and Grind boosts.

It's the 80 Million points panel.

Edit- Ah no correction, Panel 2 shows a Meseta and EXP boost, and Panel 7 shows a Rare Drop and Rare Enemy boost the same week, should have checked all panels.
    Last edited by Zysets; Dec 7, 2016 at 01:12 AM.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Alright, thanks a lot!

What are the potentials for the Christmas weapons?