Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Well, if you only need those 2 rings, then you can go for Austere set + Izane legs. If you do have Union legs you should prioritize that over Izane. If you don't, then you can just settle for more PP affixes overall to compensate for the lack of PP on the Izane.
    Can I just wait until I find a Ray Leg?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Most certainly, there is no rush. Hopefully the event panel boosts will revive ultimate amduscia for anyone seeking Ray->Union upgrades.

Where do I find the option to change the keybind to open the quick menu? I'm used to it being middle mouse button, but I don't have that in 3 button mode. I'd like a screenshot in case I missed something.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Where do I find the option to change the keybind to open the quick menu? I'm used to it being middle mouse button, but I don't have that in 3 button mode. I'd like a screenshot in case I missed something.
    Should be in mouse settings wheel click

What is a "cost effective" way to make Magi the Soul, Tech IV, Stam IV, Spir IV, Noble on units?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Oh okay thanks, Where can you buy the Austere set?
    you CAN get them directly from shop now. And no, saiki is worse then austere + 12* leg setup. (2hp1pp craft saiki is 200 hp, 35 pp and 60 atk vs ray+ausrere's 240 hp, 39 pp and 75 atk) Not too big of a difference tho, but you also have extra L ring.
    Last edited by rsod; Mar 13, 2017 at 07:01 AM.

is the affix boost coming the day after tomorrow?

also, what % ???

Pretty sure its 10% for boost Grind/Affix
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Anyone here who already obtained Whittill Plume? (reward for getting 1000 titles)
    I'm making a spreadsheet to keep track of the titles I have, especially the weapon grinds, unfortunately I haven't unlocked a lot and I seem to have some missing/locked titles. All of the titles only totaled to around 883.

If anyone could provide title count data that'll be of great help, maybe something like this would do, per category (e.g. 1.) Player, 2.) Items, 3.) Quests, 4.) Characters, etc.)

I'm willing to share a copy if anyone needs it, but I want it to have a correct count first for it to be usable for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stipz View Post
    Anyone here who already obtained Whittill Plume? (reward for getting 1000 titles)
    I'm making a spreadsheet to keep track of the titles I have, especially the weapon grinds, unfortunately I haven't unlocked a lot and I seem to have some missing/locked titles. All of the titles only totaled to around 883.

If anyone could provide title count data that'll be of great help, maybe something like this would do, per category (e.g. 1.) Player, 2.) Items, 3.) Quests, 4.) Characters, etc.)

I'm willing to share a copy if anyone needs it, but I want it to have a correct count first for it to be usable for everyone.
    Here is the Title list on the swiki (run through Google Translate). There are currently 1247 available titles.