Hmmm cant speak for others but team mate was in regular lobby waiting for white day after doing mother.

Very odd...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, in JP Twitter, there are also tweet about people getting banned for ditching Solo XQ .....
    Probably while recording the run, something went wrong - destroy quest - logout - tried to login, banned.

Not sure if they ditched battle arena before.
    No other info provided.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The tweet you're referring to has nothing to do with Solo XQ, it was just someone mentioning about the possibility of ban from BA while he was doing Solo XQ (not related).

Everyone who has been banned was banned for ditching BA, people weren't banned on the spot for something they just did, so your teammate was one of the people who ditched BA for ARP, they just only dished out the suspensions.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah, I see.
    Thank you for the translation.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

What are ways to increase Zanverse and what combination Equipment,skills,etc are mathematically the best

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    What are ways to increase Zanverse and what combination Equipment,skills,etc are mathematically the best
    Pretty much anything that increases Wind damage, with a few exceptions. Also, certain general damage boosters like BO's Break Stance.

Unfortunately, I'm not really knowledgeable about general purpose Zanverse builds; I only know a super gimmicky TE/BO build that has the theoretical highest Zanverse multiplier in the game, but only works in a number of situations that you can basically count on your fingers.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I haven't played in like a year so

1.) How do I get a bunch of SG because I need the skimpy blue outfit from the SG Scratch or I will die

2.) What weapons should I get so I'm not useless

3.) What pets are the best atm

Thanks fellow PSO2 citizens

1. Complete story mode for title rewards with SG. Go compete in Battle Arena for more titles worth SG. Complete the Bingo card. Wear new outfits for an entire day, and claim 10SG per outfit after doing so. Or you can just purchase SG with AC.

2. While it'd be better if you mention your class, I'll give you the generic answer of "whatever 13* weapons are in the Collect files being offered up by Purin." as those are the easiest 13* weapons to obtain.

3. Pretty sure the unanimous answer is going to be Marron, since playing Bomberman is the newest high DPS burst trend. Otherwise, it's going to be Torim/Aero, followed by every other pet.

How do get more collection sheets with SG?
    When I open the collection sheet menu I got my 3 normal sheets and then 2 grayed out ones saying Premium Expansion and another 2 grayed out ones saying SG Expansion.
    When I click on them I get a message that translates to:
    From the equipment administrator's "collect file"
    By purchasing 'Extended sheet possession number' in SG
    It is a sheet to be expanded.

But Pudding has no option for that, only the default options for sheet selection, cos, explanation and issueing an xq pass.

Purin has it, when you are at the collect file list, press the big button at the top with the SG logo on it.