^Coat Dublis, is the best guess. It's a DS with innate Zanverse.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Coat Dublis, is the best guess. It's a DS with innate Zanverse.
    Yeah I havent updated my FP in ages. Ill get around to it... Eventually™

Is it impossible to get both Factor and Soul Catalysts on the same unit? Does that mean you're doomed to relying on that 10% and cannot create both Astral Soul and Ether Factor at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Is it impossible to get both Factor and Soul Catalysts on the same unit? Does that mean you're doomed to relying on that 10% and cannot create both Astral Soul and Ether Factor at the same time?
    Funny thing, I was just wondering this. Unfortunately, according to Affix Sim, only one Catalyst can exist on a weapon/unit at any given time, so the Ether Factor/Astral Soul combo is, unfortunately, locked to the realm of SAF.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Funny thing, I was just wondering this. Unfortunately, according to Affix Sim, only one Catalyst can exist on a weapon/unit at any given time, so the Ether Factor/Astral Soul combo is, unfortunately, locked to the realm of SAF.
    Damn, that blows, so you would have to gamble with 10% for one of them, if you were doing units. Ah well.

Im looking for a multi class partizan that i can use alongside DB on my bo/hu and i saw this 13* that surprisingly has very good stats and pot for being a multi class 13* https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Rozan_Arion

I was wondering how can i exactly get it? It seems to be related to pso2es
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Im looking for a multi class partizan that i can use alongside DB on my bo/hu and i saw this 13* that surprisingly has very good stats and pot for being a multi class 13* https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Rozan_Arion

I was wondering how can i exactly get it? It seems to be related to pso2es
    It's es exclusive. Drops from any XHEQ or traded for 20x Material Zero. Material Zero are earned as achievement rewards for playing XHEQ, and also drop randomly from XHEQ.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 10, 2017 at 06:36 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Damn, that blows, so you would have to gamble with 10% for one of them, if you were doing units. Ah well.
    Astral Soul/Ether Factor on a unit is very much doable, but it requires a crapload of meseta and luck.

Basically it requires you to create an astral soul, and then gamble it using a Soul Receptor at 10% while you include the Ether Factor components. Good luck acquiring a soul receptor higher than 6 slots too if that's your thing (they exist, but unbelievably rare).

Your progression would be to create 4 Soul catalysts, the Astral Soul, then make 1 Ether Soul, and 4 Factor catalysts. This is on top of maintaining the rest of your affixes.

That much effort really isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is Qliphad rlly worth the upgrade with Astra?
    situational.

yes, if you can keep attacking because PP isn't to be a problem - such as
    accompanying player assistance, delicious burgers, sheathing orbit for pp regeneration.

however, when keeping it raw, it becomes a matter of your astra's quick pp regen overheading the wait time of zenesis and qliphad pp to pa.

qliphad is extremely close to full power gix assuming you dont cheap out on affixes but is always active