Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Is the VR TD permanent or is it gone forever? Thanks in advance.
    I am not sure if or when it will get scheduled again, but the treasure shop has a TDVR trigger for sale for me today, so that's a pretty good sign.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I'm sure they'll rehash it in half a year

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

What is the max meseta a single character can hold? I used to remember but completely forgot now.

How do I get the Aspiring Model title?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    How do I get the Aspiring Model title?
    Register an outfit to the Fashion Catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    What are the options for the first drop down list when submitting an ensemble catalog?
    Last edited by Anduril; May 26, 2017 at 12:21 AM.

What's that skill or feature where you charge an attack quickly after killing 1 or 2 enemies with a Sword? One of my characters can do it but with my other character I can't for some reason. usually charging up a PA takes about 4 seconds, But with this skill or something you can charge it up instantly right after killing something.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    What's that skill or feature where you charge an attack quickly after killing 1 or 2 enemies with a Sword? One of my characters can do it but with my other character I can't for some reason. usually charging up a PA takes about 4 seconds, But with this skill or something you can charge it up instantly right after killing something.
    You're probably talking about the "Sword Gear" skill. It's the orange bar above your weapon palette. It increases as you deal damage, but goes down over time. The higher its charged (there are 3 tiers indicated by pips above the bar) the more improved your PAs are. The exact effect varies, but for charged PAs that includes charging faster.

Regarding the Special ability factor, Lets say the 35+ weapon fodder has 4 abilities. How many abilities can you add to the base weapon? and do all of them have a 100% chance to succeed?

Thanks Anduril, I've been using cute all this time. I knew something was off.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Regarding the Special ability factor, Lets say the 35+ weapon fodder has 4 abilities. How many abilities can you add to the base weapon? and do all of them have a 100% chance to succeed?
    The number of abilities the base weapon can receive depends on the number of abilities it already has. If the base weapon has N abilities, then you can transfer either N or N + 1 abilities to it (assuming no failures, plus the maximum number you can transfer is eight).

The chance of successfully transferring each ability from the fodder weapon depends on what each ability is. The chance of transferring a given ability can be 100% (like for Arm I and Stamina I), but in general will not be 100% (like for Arm IV and Stamina IV). The special ability factor (itself being a singular ability) will always transfer at 100% chance, unless you attempt to upslot (the N + 1 case from before). The presence of a special ability factor does not affect the transfer rate of other abilities.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9