Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    There are quite a few places to find Dark Falz Angel, including:
    • Mining Base Defense: Demise
    • Beckoning Darkness EQ
    • SHAQs (somewhat common spawn in some areas, like Urban)

About the only place I can think of for Dio Hunar spawns other than what was already mentioned would be the previous holiday EQs, especially Christmas on Ice (but not including Chocolate), but you would have to find people with the corresponding triggers. It is likely that most of those are spent by now.

Am I reading your (ralf542) post right though? How are you getting SGs from CFs, or from DF Angel or Dio Hunar at all?
    Thanks.

I said that I need SG for scratch because I wanted to avoid the "Use SG to reset CF so you don't need to wait a week." answers.

I have some stuff from the Sonic Anniversary event last year (Live and Learn Music, etc). Can I trade that to a new character if I make one? Also, I have some badges from the Refer a Friend promotion on the same character. Can those be traded to a new character on the same account?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ceefa View Post
    I have some stuff from the Sonic Anniversary event last year (Live and Learn Music, etc). Can I trade that to a new character if I make one? Also, I have some badges from the Refer a Friend promotion on the same character. Can those be traded to a new character on the same account?

Thanks
    Yes, but they have to be on the same ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, but they have to be on the same ship.
    Awesome. They'll be on the same ship.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ceefa; May 31, 2017 at 09:29 PM.

Does anyone know what Ketos Nifta photon blast does? I've tested it over and over and it doesn't seem to do anything (does no damage).

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    Does anyone know what Ketos Nifta photon blast does? I've tested it over and over and it doesn't seem to do anything (does no damage).
    It damages enemies in an AoE around you last time I checked. I don't see why it wouldn't be working unless you're using it at range or something.

where do i fight phalleg or w/e her name is? i got in the storyboard to the COMING SOON sign and checked branched paths and don't seem to miss anything
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    where do i fight phalleg or w/e her name is? i got in the storyboard to the COMING SOON sign and checked branched paths and don't seem to miss anything
    There is the split to the rematch
    Spoiler!

It requires that you have previously fought her, and won obvs. Which requires having done H&H floors 1-5 to unlock this sidequest. Which btw has to be done with all your characters if you want them to rematch Phaleg. It isn't like the requirements for getting into Expert Block where all you need is a title and suddenly EVERYONE can get in.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jun 1, 2017 at 07:41 AM.

So I have both COs for Laia and Lumia done on 2 characters for their weapons. How do I capitalize on gaining multiples of their weapons properly without wasting a CO?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So I have both COs for Laia and Lumia done on 2 characters for their weapons. How do I capitalize on gaining multiples of their weapons properly without wasting a CO?
    Laia and Lumia have a chance to give them during E-trials,the COs can be repeated every 2 days and its character bound,not acocount bound.
    So if you have 3 char you can get 3 of each every 2 days if you wanted.

But yeah only other alt way to get them /without/ the CO is for them to kindly slap you with one as an E-trial reward.
    Spoiler!