Apparently I came back from a hiatus to realise that Expert blocks will require full 12* units, which I never actually tried to get. The only 12* units I have are Ray Rear and Legs. Wondering what is a efficient way to get any 12* arms

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Apparently I came back from a hiatus to realise that Expert blocks will require full 12* units, which I never actually tried to get. The only 12* units I have are Ray Rear and Legs. Wondering what is a efficient way to get any 12* arms
    Gix Arm would probably be your best bet, it could be obtained by s-ranking Ult amduscia, which is clearing it under 7 mins i think?

Is there any more efficient ways to farm Deus Esca CFs than just running Exploration? Those take forever for only 6% with 250%

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Is there any more efficient ways to farm Deus Esca CFs than just running Exploration? Those take forever for only 6% with 250%
    6% what?
    You should be getting 12-17% per boss kill.
    250% RDR ticket
    40% from Party Boost (more players in your party gives a TriBoost Effect. Bots count too, but smaller boost)
    50% from Daily Boost (clearing the Daily Orders with arrow symbols next to them are worth 5% TriBoost each)
    10% from Team Tree Boost.

You could also throw in an actual 50%/100%/125% TriBooster ticket. All told, you should be having anywhere from 350% ~ 475% RDR boost to speed up the Collection File gains.

Spoiler!

I've noticed this for a long time but have never addressed it with anyone

Why is it that sometimes you can Counter/Guard Vol Dragons fireball but other times you can't? I Know my timing isn't off because even if I just hold the guard button I'll still get knocked over. Just curious as all
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

how exactly does currently max grind work for NT weapons? does a 31 weapon actually add 2 to max grind?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post

Why is it that sometimes you can Counter/Guard Vol Dragons fireball but other times you can't? I Know my timing isn't off because even if I just hold the guard button I'll still get knocked over. Just curious as all
    It's a bug in the game's engine due to dumb synchronization. Some parts of the game's physics use system timers by themselves, some use engine's delta timer frames and some measure actual framerate as it's produced by your graphics card (you can, for example, see that when the framerate dips - your movement and attacks don't slow down, but things like costume elements and hair start twitching).

A theory is: when you try to guard and something hits you, your guard is cancelled and a new state/animation (invulnerability period) is prepared for the next "frame" (most likely delta period than actual frames, but who knows). Now, Vol's fireball is technically not a singular attack, its hitbox periodically disappears and reappears as it travels, so you can get hit multiple times by it. Attacks are not synchronized in the same way as animation states, so multiple attacks can occur between state updates. You can guard the first attack, and your character's "future" state will be set to "successfully guarded", but then the second attack comes before that state is actually executed and overwrites that state to "flinched"/"knocked over"/etc. Now, whether two attacks are going to happen in the same frame or consecutive ones is completely coincidental.

Vol's fireball is not the only attack that does it. You can easily get hit by both Elder's arms at once, or multiple mobs attacking you in a perfectly synchronized manner (Sil Sadinian shield charge in area 2 of Sanctum TA, for example). The most prominent example is Phaleg's swipe kick shockwaves on phase 2 - it's a triple-hit attack with near non-existent delay between hits.

Is rod shoots standard projectile stronger than its A-mode projectile?
    How much is the damage difference between regular rod shoot and +20 ring rod shoot on something such as Rockbear or Bals head?
    If anyone could test,even just screenshots,it'd be much appreciated since I dont have access to a +20 ring atm.
    Spoiler!

I'm sure this information has been posted elsewhere, but what's the quickest/most efficient way of getting 12* legs?

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post

The short version is, it's a string of explosions. Not a projectile. At some points, the explosion happens behind your guard, hitting you in the back. I don't bother blocking it if I don't have omni-directional guard.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!