Game will not let me on expert blocks despite I already have the titles for +35 13* and clearing Heaven and Hell. I even have three Ace of Bouncers sitting in storage. What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Game will not let me on expert blocks despite I already have the titles for +35 13* and clearing Heaven and Hell. I even have three Ace of Bouncers sitting in storage. What is going on?
    New requirement. Equip a full set of +10 12* units, and you will get a new title that will then let you into the expert blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    New requirement. Equip a full set of +10 12* units, and you will get a new title that will then let you into the expert blocks.
    Thanks. I didn't think they implemented it already and I thought it would have already triggered when I was wearing a Union set before using Austere and Union but I guess not.

it is ok for someone outside japan to upload a submision for the item design contest? i was thinking about participating with a design of my own
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Need help with this "bf2b4f279330e96025e6ba99f945ce0e" file. Keep getting NP.103 for failing to downlaod it.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Bit confused on how Fornis Wand works. Does it proc weak stance? Is it even worth using on fire/lightning enemies if it doesn't?
    I guess if I use the element changing ring to fire or lightning (only) then weak stance will still proc while also activating the potential. I know that changing to an element outside of those won't work though.
    Last edited by ShinMegamiSensei; Jun 7, 2017 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KlTSUNE View Post
    what title gives gix arm?
    S-Ranking amduscia ult will get you the title.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    Bit confused on how Fornis Wand works. Does it proc weak stance? Is it even worth using on fire/lightning enemies if it doesn't?
    As I heard, Tech bursts on Element weak will proc Weak Stance, which is what makes TE/BR good for Tech burst specialization.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

the new anniversary limited quest drops the color change coat edge at the end right? any idea how rare that is? been running it but have not seen that camo yet.