Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Need help with this "bf2b4f279330e96025e6ba99f945ce0e" file. Keep getting NP.103 for failing to downlaod it.
    ask your friend to send you that file also a gameversion.ver too these 2 file keep 103 me for a while
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 8, 2017 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    the new anniversary limited quest drops the color change coat edge at the end right? any idea how rare that is? been running it but have not seen that camo yet.
    IIRC that will only be a drop for next week's limited quest.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    IIRC that will only be a drop for next week's limited quest.
    According to the Livestream, Ep1 (this week) drops *Coat Edge, Ep2 (next week) drops *Coat Doublis, Ep3 drops Anga Mag, and Ep4 drops *Alchemic Gene

Oh my bad then, I guess it's just RNG trolling hard xD

do the limited quest stay or is every 1 just for one week?

Quote Originally Posted by Naji23 View Post
    do the limited quest stay or is every 1 just for one week?
    Limited Quests
    Infiltration: Episode 1 June 7th ~ June 14th
    Infiltration: Episode 2 June 14th ~ June 21st
    Infiltration: Episode 3 June 21st ~ June 28th
    Infiltration: Episode 4 June 28th ~ July 5th
    Infiltration: EP 1/2/3/4 Re-Release July 5th ~ August 9th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help with Timed abilities.

Which ones do you need for these 2 places?
    Falz Angel part, Dio Hunar part

There is that 5th Anniversary Donut, swiki says There is a usage period limit, can anyone explain the limit?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Crazy question - the anniversary COs yesterday (don't know if they changed yet or not) were for killing the two bosses at the end of the quest, and something else. Anyone know how you get access to the other thing? I'm still working my way slowly through Episode 1, but I'm almost done with that one (on Chapter 10's matter board.)

Also, anything special for S-ranking all the story quests? Went into the one as a hunter that was lower level and only got an A-rank.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Crazy question - the anniversary COs yesterday (don't know if they changed yet or not) were for killing the two bosses at the end of the quest, and something else. Anyone know how you get access to the other thing? I'm still working my way slowly through Episode 1, but I'm almost done with that one (on Chapter 10's matter board.)

Also, anything special for S-ranking all the story quests? Went into the one as a hunter that was lower level and only got an A-rank.
    S-Ranking 3 certain story missions gets you titles other than that your rank at the end of the mission is worthless; those missions are 1-10, 2-6, and 3-7. Anything regarding episodes 1 through 3 all the 'rewards' are related the the Matter Board NOT to the story mission itself. For obtaining MBs, Completing the important bits of the MB, and FULLY completing the MB all net you titles and various rewards usually boosters or in one case.

"Your" weapon
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jun 8, 2017 at 08:13 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Well, that's a crummy weapon from the looks of it. Alright, thanks for that one. I've been making sure I get the ones for fully clearing the matter boards, as well. I've already unlocked the Chapter 11 board but didn't do crap on it since I was still working on the Chapter 9 one.

Any clue on the other thing for the CO? The requirement sounds like a mission, but without being able to read the CO's text, I have no idea where to go for it, or if I'm even looking in the right spot.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Well, that's a crummy weapon from the looks of it. Alright, thanks for that one. I've been making sure I get the ones for fully clearing the matter boards, as well. I've already unlocked the Chapter 11 board but didn't do crap on it since I was still working on the Chapter 9 one.

Any clue on the other thing for the CO? The requirement sounds like a mission, but without being able to read the CO's text, I have no idea where to go for it, or if I'm even looking in the right spot.
    I only have access to two quests from Xie. One for killing Vol and Quartz the other for doing the Deus EQ.