Page 3683 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2683318335833633367336803681368236833684368536863693373337834183 ... LastLast
Results 36,821 to 36,830 of 46801

any chance they might make the special drops from the anniversary LQ buy able in the badge shop or something? from what I've seen Coat Edge WC has a really bad drop rate and the quests are only around for a week. that's not a lot of time to farm it for the low drop rate it seems to have. as far as i can tell they have not said you'll be able to get them from other quests yet so this seems like a very poor choice at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    any chance they might make the special drops from the anniversary LQ buy able in the badge shop or something? from what I've seen Coat Edge WC has a really bad drop rate and the quests are only around for a week. that's not a lot of time to farm it for the low drop rate it seems to have. as far as i can tell they have not said you'll be able to get them from other quests yet so this seems like a very poor choice at the moment.
    All 4 Episode LQs, plus a combined Ep1-4 LQ, will be up from July 5th to August 9th, so you'll have a second chance at *Coat Edge even after this week's LQ is switched out.

question: is Goldirias, Goldiarms and Goldilegs can get by recycle only (no desynthesis options)?

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    question: is Goldirias, Goldiarms and Goldilegs can get by recycle only (no desynthesis options)?
    Aside from being random E-code rewards and being purchasable from Player shops, yes, they are only available from the recycle shop.

another question. this one is easy. whats the effect of the donut in Xie's shop right now? curious about the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    another question. this one is easy. whats the effect of the donut in Xie's shop right now? curious about the boost.
    5 minute 50% Triboost. Can be stacked up to 2 hours. They expire with the August 8/9th maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by KlTSUNE View Post
    best braver ring set up?
    What weapon do you use the most? If Katana, take L/Katana Combat Count Up and generics (Step Jump and Air Reversal, or what have you). You can also make Gear Guard R or Short Combat, but these are highly situational. If Bow, just take Bullet Bow Homing and generics.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I have a question about the Episode 3 translation. I am going through the story for the first time ever and I've gotten to Episode 3, Chapter 5. Everything up to this point so far has been translated, and I've reached a matterboard cutscene (it was a gold one, not a blue one) that just stopped translating near the beginning of it, and re-playing the cutscene in the Event Chronicle yielded the same exact spot where it stopped translating.

Here's a picture of what I mean, and the exact text where the change happened in text format:
    Spoiler!

I guess my question is, since I don't have a frame of reference having not played through the story before, is this point of Episode 3 onwards completely untranslated (from what I could tell all cutscenes after this one were untranslated on my end) or am I missing some files of some sort? I'm using the new patching system, and as far as I can tell it has been working correctly for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Layete View Post
    I have a question about the Episode 3 translation. I am going through the story for the first time ever and I've gotten to Episode 3, Chapter 5. Everything up to this point so far has been translated, and I've reached a matterboard cutscene (it was a gold one, not a blue one) that just stopped translating near the beginning of it, and re-playing the cutscene in the Event Chronicle yielded the same exact spot where it stopped translating.

Here's a picture of what I mean, and the exact text where the change happened in text format:
    Spoiler!

I guess my question is, since I don't have a frame of reference having not played through the story before, is this point of Episode 3 onwards completely untranslated (from what I could tell all cutscenes after this one were untranslated on my end) or am I missing some files of some sort? I'm using the new patching system, and as far as I can tell it has been working correctly for the most part.
    It's being worked on.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's being worked on.
    Alright, thanks for the answer! I appreciate it heaps!