Page 3684 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2684318435843634367436813682368336843685368636873694373437844184 ... LastLast
Results 36,831 to 36,840 of 46801

What does AIS Sword's 2nd potential do? google translate says "The power increases according to the special ability number, and the PP consumption decreases." but I dont understand what special ability number is

Sig by Gama

any1 knows if the xie 5th anniv. items are going to be changed in the next maintenance? coz i still have some more items to get and i'm not sure if the prizes will be changed with new ones

Hello,

Recently came back to the game. I currently am working on getting my Zeinesis Rod geared up for my Fo/Te. Currently its a 4 slot +10 Guranz Soul, Spirita 3, Stamina 3, Technique 3 on it. I'm looking to upslot it to 5-6 slots and get some more PP/T-Atk on it. I know how to affix but I'm not sure what the best way to go about it and what to put on it. Looking for suggestions and the best way to get to there. Want to capitalize on the potential of the double attack boost you can get on it.

Second question. Currently wearing sakai but have picked up 2 pieces of Zeinesis (Arm/Leg). They are currently only two slot. Should I work on up slotting these and wearing them now or wait until I get a full set of it. What affix should I be putting on these? As always this is all for Fo/Te as that is my main playstyle.

Thanks for any advice.

Is there any way to zoom out the camera more?

Is there any way to reduce the BLINDING effects that this game has constantly? I already have "Reduce Effect Lighting" set, but it doesn't seem to do anything much.

The game is almost unplayable for me because of these two problems. People talk about "just git gud, learn to dodge" and so on, but how am I supposed to do that when I can't see anything? I might as well just have my eyes closed when playing, because it's the same thing.

Would the "basic shaders" setting help or something? Any other graphics settings to look at? Are there any mods that fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Is there any way to zoom out the camera more?

Is there any way to reduce the BLINDING effects that this game has constantly?
    There was a program able to do that, but it's not being maintained currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Would the "basic shaders" setting help or something? Any other graphics settings to look at? Are there any mods that fix this?
    If your machine is a member of the pcmasterrace, check out the Nvidia and AMD Anti-Aliasing and SweetFX Guide thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorian View Post
    Hello,

Recently came back to the game. I currently am working on getting my Zeinesis Rod geared up for my Fo/Te. Currently its a 4 slot +10 Guranz Soul, Spirita 3, Stamina 3, Technique 3 on it. I'm looking to upslot it to 5-6 slots and get some more PP/T-Atk on it. I know how to affix but I'm not sure what the best way to go about it and what to put on it. Looking for suggestions and the best way to get to there. Want to capitalize on the potential of the double attack boost you can get on it.

Second question. Currently wearing sakai but have picked up 2 pieces of Zeinesis (Arm/Leg). They are currently only two slot. Should I work on up slotting these and wearing them now or wait until I get a full set of it. What affix should I be putting on these? As always this is all for Fo/Te as that is my main playstyle.

Thanks for any advice.
    Unless you have a shitload of mes and a bunch of +35 weps to steal their SAF's do somthing like:

magi the soul - combine Toh'oh soul and another basic soul(quartz,ragne etc) - 35 attack / 3pp
    deus factor - cheap as chips right now - 20 attack / 1pp
    tech4/5 - 35/40 attack
    spirita 4/5 - 5/6pp
    Sentence triple - 30 attack - special ability factor, as long as the base zeinsis is +35 you get this for free @ 100% no matter how many slots
    6th slot choose from power or pp - tons to choose from, mods, flicts, boosters, other SAF abils

Thas not an amazing affix but it certainly will be the most affordable at this point.

As for Armour you do want a 12* set and asap as its a requirement to have equipped a full set of 12*+10 armours to get into expert blocks. Also if any class needs the 12* defense stats its force. Ideally you want astra set to minimise the PP loss over Saiki.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    What does AIS Sword's 2nd potential do? google translate says "The power increases according to the special ability number, and the PP consumption decreases." but I dont understand what special ability number is
    You know Aura's Arena Potential, the one that increases PP recovery and damage based on he number of Affixes? It's basically that, but replace "PP recovery up" with "PP consumption down".
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    Unless you have a shitload of mes and a bunch of +35 weps to steal their SAF's do somthing like:

magi the soul - combine Toh'oh soul and another basic soul(quartz,ragne etc) - 35 attack / 3pp
    tech4/5 - 35/40 attack
    spirita 4/5 - 5/6pp
    Sentence triple - 30 attack - special ability factor, as long as the base zeinsis is +35 you get this for free @ 100% no matter how many slots
    6th slot choose from power or pp - tons to choose from, mods, flicts, boosters, other SAF abils

Thas not an amazing affix but it certainly will be the most affordable at this point.

As for Armour you do want a 12* set and asap as its a requirement to have equipped a full set of 12*+10 armours to get into expert blocks. Also if any class needs the 12* defense stats its force. Ideally you want astra set to minimise the PP loss over Saiki.
    Whats the best way to go about this however? I'm on a 4 slot weapon now. I was looking at changing it to go from what I currently have which is a 4 slot with Junk on it that i'll replace to something like - Modulator, Flict Magica, Techinique IV, Spirita IV, Magi the Soul. Then perhaps adding the +35 weapon ability and noble technique later on. Or am I going about this wrong? I feel like this weapon will last a while because of Ragrants which is why I wanted to invested into it more.

Weapon: Soul/T3/Spi4/Mod/Flict is 5 affixes already. Adding Sentence and a booster to it makes it 7 slots. Drop something if you're only aiming for 6s. Personally I'd drop Modulator since Sentence Triple does the same thing, and you want the PP because those are also getting doubled.

For armor: Do you need rings to survive? If so, how many rings do you absolutely cannot part with? If you only need 1 or 2 rings, this set + a Qliphad leg still offers the overall highest amount of HP/PP/ATK. If you need more than 2, go full 12*.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 12, 2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: missed something

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    10 T-Atk / 1 PP fyi