Page 3686 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2686318635863636367636833684368536863687368836893696373637864186 ... LastLast
Results 36,851 to 36,860 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    It did mention it. This twitter announces stuffs an hour before it actually happens cause it pulls information from es. If it says [発生中] during the current hour, an EM is actively ongoing.
    Well, thanks.

I thought it says 雨風とともに2017 for the EQ(it says that for sheduled one) and was thinking that Forest(森林) is the one with Fang Banther/Banshee at the end.

I have all 3 Zeinesis HU weps at 60 ele (33/34 Max grind) and I would like to know if I hold off for antithesis trainer and quilphad upgrade for all 3, would that be better than choosing one of the lesser abilities for them (Getting 360 fuses seems nigh impossible b4 the next set of High end 13/14* weps late '17.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I guess I'll ask here seeing the damn support board seems as dead as an Emergency Code Protection Lillipan.

Not my image, but I had this happen to me recently going through the fashion catalog:
    [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o30/ZER0_DX/pso20121212_171512_008.jpg[/IMG]
    After backing out of the catalog, my game display froze with only sounds of me doing things in the back was going on. Reloading out of there and back again fixed the display, but not sure what was the cause of it. Can't seem top find a solution either.

The next thing also seems that the last to God EQs ended with a black screen and pso2.exe not responding:
    [IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/229274315051237376/324038927667429377/unknown.png[/IMG]
    Before them, it happened during a run in Facility Explore after killling a Cassadora/Cassanova whatever that popped up running to the end:
    Spoiler!

I didn't get a chance to get a full shot, but can see it's head on the upper right.. but whatever.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

What other uses are there for the class crystals you get when completing solo exq 2?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I guess I'll ask here seeing the damn support board seems as dead as an Emergency Code Protection Lillipan.

Not my image, but I had this happen to me recently going through the fashion catalog:
    Spoiler!

After backing out of the catalog, my game display froze with only sounds of me doing things in the back was going on. Reloading out of there and back again fixed the display, but not sure what was the cause of it. Can't seem top find a solution either.

The next thing also seems that the last to God EQs ended with a black screen and pso2.exe not responding:
    Spoiler!

Before them, it happened during a run in Facility Explore after killling a Cassadora/Cassanova whatever that popped up running to the end:
    Spoiler!

I didn't get a chance to get a full shot, but can see it's head on the upper right.. but whatever.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
    If you have a 64-bit OS, have you tried enabling large file awareness?
    In the Tweaker, you can go to Other Tasks>Enable Large Address Aware.
    If you don't use the Tweaker, then Shoterxx has created a nice little .bat file to do it available in this post.
    Keep in mind that you must do this each time the game has an update.

Also, if you are running Windows 10, you could try disabling the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service (Win+R>services.msc).

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you have a 64-bit OS, have you tried enabling large file awareness?
    In the Tweaker, you can go to Other Tasks>Enable Large Address Aware.
    If you don't use the Tweaker, then Shoterxx has created a nice little .bat file to do it available in this post.
    Keep in mind that you must do this each time the game has an update.

Also, if you are running Windows 10, you could try disabling the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service (Win+R>services.msc).
    I have 64 and I tried enabling the large file awareness. The moment I logged into the game it came me some error warning and then closed the game completely. I can try and get a screenshot of that in a while.
    Someone suggested the touch keyboard service and I've disabled it this morning. It didn't help.

so wind mastery is dead?
    i plan to level my TE, for my FO/TE

whats new meta for FO on ep5?
    should i level my TE or not?

Wind mastery isn't dead, zanverse is, there are still some wind techs worth using imo, one example is nazan type-0, and just wait till the update is live before asking what's the new meta, we still dunno how much the buffs are.

i see thanks,
    currently collecting class cube...

anyway when end of driving Rain 2017?
    seems that's my only EQ good to level

is it 11* unit only max out extended lv. 5 only? if its not, then how to get lv6+ recipe?