Page 3688 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2688318835883638367836853686368736883689369036913698373837884188 ... LastLast
Results 36,871 to 36,880 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Strike gust shift action has shifta built into it,allowing classes that dont have access to techs the ability to buff themselves without using a slow shiftaride.
    I'm asking what caused that jump in price, because I had one of these from when they weren't even 100k, and when a friend was giving it away.

I don't get why they're 10mil now after all this time.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm asking what caused that jump in price, because I had one of these from when they weren't even 100k, and when a friend was giving it away.

I don't get why they're 10mil now after all this time.
    Because it's unobtainable since 2016/05/11

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Because it's unobtainable since 2016/05/11
    Thanks

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

is Phrase Weak affix doubled with Qliphad potential?
    what type of weapons that best to get with Phrase Weak affix?

better to do 180 atk with Phrase Weak or 210 atk in Qliphad series? (phrase weak changed with modulator)
    i'm planning to do the affix for TMG, Wand, Katana, and Dual Blades.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How do I know which attacks proc Flash Guard or Flash Tech guard? Are the lasers or those lightshow(like Deus light beam things) attacks all tech based?
    In settings, there is an option that will color-code damage from enemies on your health bar when you receive it. Striking damage will be red, ranged damage will be blue, and technique damage will be yellow. I believe that the light shots (grants?) are technique damage (I need to turn that setting back on myself to confirm).

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    1: What is the changing colors for the price to set for items to be placed in your shop mean? They change from white to yellow to red for some specific reason?
    I believe the changing color is simply a visual aid that indicates the magnitude of the price. Prices turn yellow when they are set above one million. I'm not sure when the price changes red, maybe above one billion?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

i know that this weapon camo sword version becomes visible when you use a charged PA, but does it when you use instant cast PAs like ignition parry or twister fall? http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%B...81%AE%E5%89%A3
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Since the Hero Class is coming (and hitting all my buttons) what is a good way to level these days?
    Like from 1 - 75 (Fighter and Summoner, I already got a Gunner/Ranger on Cap)
    Last edited by Shear; Jun 14, 2017 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Can boosted fangulfs spawn at the end of Subdue Fangulf? I've been working at it for a while to get Lottie's order done but haven't had any luck. Wanna know if I'm wasting my time.
    If they can I've never seen them. Then again when looking for corrupted enemies I don't use ARKs Quests or Free Field but VHAQs since at 50 risk pretty much everything is guaranteed to be corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    If they can I've never seen them. Then again when looking for corrupted enemies I don't use ARKs Quests or Free Field but VHAQs since at 50 risk pretty much everything is guaranteed to be corrupted.
    I don't ever recall ever seeing them boosted there. Best bet would probably be to roam Free. or AQ depending what their spawn rate is.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Can I get the v2 versions from the exchange shop or am I just stuck with the Original color choices? Wanting to get Phantom Apostle Moon v2 [OU] but I don't want to waste 40 badges if I can't get it that way.