Page 3697 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2697319735973647368736943695369636973698369937003707374737974197 ... LastLast
Results 36,961 to 36,970 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Anyone know the name of the song that starts playing when Matoi shows up in The Driving Rain EQ?
    That's "Omoi Matoi". It's on the Song Festival II CD.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How do you unlock Xerkes quest on a new char?

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    How do you unlock Xerkes quest on a new char?
    The butler in the cafe, right? After entering Franka's Cafe the first time, his COs become available as you clear Koffie's area unlock orders.

Do I have to unlock all areas to have access to all his quest?

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    Do I have to unlock all areas to have access to all his quest?
    I believe you need to have at least one of each of the planets' fields unlocked.

How do I get the most recently released PA discs? Like katana "guren" and DS "hurricane"?

Yes I know you can buy a lvl 1 in the shop.

U
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    How do I get the most recently released PA discs? Like katana "guren" and DS "hurricane"?

Yes I know you can buy a lvl 1 in the shop.
    They are area drops from Kuron XH. Also, you can buy them at lv17 for 20 Excubes each from the Excube shop.

I'm considering transferring one of my alts to ship 2 (I'm curious to see what its like and wondering if there are more people online during my play hours). Before I do I had a few questions-

1) What will transfer with the character? Is it just the characters inventory (including carried meseta), and character storage?
    2) Is it possible to transfer items across ships if needed, or would I need to pay to move the character again back and forth?
    3) What IS shared across ships, if anything?
    4) Is ship 2 really that bad? I hear a lot of negativity about it, but the vast majority of my community on PS4 plays on it.
    5) Is it too late to pay to transfer this week?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I'm considering transferring one of my alts to ship 2 (I'm curious to see what its like and wondering if there are more people online during my play hours). Before I do I had a few questions-

1) What will transfer with the character? Is it just the characters inventory (including carried meseta), and character storage?
    2) Is it possible to transfer items across ships if needed, or would I need to pay to move the character again back and forth?
    4) Is ship 2 really that bad? I hear a lot of negativity about it, but the vast majority of my community on PS4 plays on it.

Thanks in advance.
    1: Correct. Only things you'll take with you are your inventory, on hand money, and char storage
    2: You cannot transfer items across ships without moving a character
    3: FUN, star gems, AC, challenge miles, and battle coins are all cross-ship
    4: In my experience ship 2 is on average no better or worse than any of the other ships
    5: Yeah, you need to be able to log in to put in the transfer request, which you can't do during maint.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post

Thanks in advance.
    1) Inventory (including any meseta not in storage) and Character Storage; any other storage is ship-bound.
    2) No way without paying for a transfer.
    3) Full list of what is and isn't transferred, and what counts as account wide (via Google Translate).
    4) I think most of it just comes from the fact that a large portion of the visible English-speaking community that congregate in B-001 and B-002 are social, casual players; as most of the players that actually put in any semblance of effort into the game just play in the appropriate blocks or with their teams, the B-001/002 people become the face of the community (though that's not to say that some of those leechy types don't also play in the normal blocks).
    5) I believe so. I think you need to initiate the transfer before the servers go down.