Page 3721 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2721322136213671371137183719372037213722372337243731377138214221 ... LastLast
Results 37,201 to 37,210 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    the game ... im not quite sure "crashing" would be the right word but if i close the lid of my laptop and the game givs me a pop up message and closes. i am not sleeping my laptop, just the display turns off (music still plays, like u can hear everything still running. then when u open it it acts like u dc'd or something)
    That is a crash, yes. It happens when your graphics card has to turn off at any time. I know it happens when I switch my PC's display mode (i.e. from Computer only to Duplicate, etc), or if any programs have to use virtual fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    What are the potentials on the upgraded Seiga and Quotz weapons?
    Bump just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Lucky Rise/Temptation does affect EQ bosses. However, the boost has to be active when you kill it, not when you break the crystal. So switching to Umblla Rod after the boss is already dead (like 75% of players in the game) has no effect.
    It does affect certain bosses, like PD and Apprentice, but not the newer raid bosses, like Deus and Mother.

Lucky Rise/Temptation does affect EQ bosses. However, the boost has to be active when you kill it, not when you break the crystal. So switching to Umblla Rod after the boss is already dead (like 75% of players in the game) has no effect.
    Didn't they make it so it only has to be in your inventory like a long time ago?
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Didn't they make it so it only has to be in your inventory like a long time ago?
    You're thinking about Vraolet; you can get a charm from Zieg that lets you use Vraolet's potential (all Rare weapons drop boxed) while it is in your inventory.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 5, 2017 at 03:26 PM.

A cookie cutter Ice/light build for Fo/Te?
    xd

When upgrading OT weps to NT, will the grind cap be at +30 or will it be at +35? (Ex. Seiga an OT to Seikaiser an NT) If someone can confirm this and get back to me I would appreciate it since I do not know how the development are approaching with this. Thanks.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeunger View Post
    When upgrading OT weps to NT, will the grind cap be at +30 or will it be at +35? (Ex. Seiga an OT to Seikaiser an NT) If someone can confirm this and get back to me I would appreciate it since I do not know how the development are approaching with this. Thanks.
    According to the swiki, it seems that if the OT weapon is +10 with lv3 Potential, the traded NT will have a 35 grind cap.

never got a reply but are the special drops for the LQ like the coat edge camo restricted to a specific difficulty or can i farm on lower difficulties?

Thanks.
    Also, way to go Sega, actively encouraging people to kill bosses with LR weapons. This actually means the one and ONLY point of LR is if you affix it to your main weapons and temptation is utterly worthless because there is no way to make Umblla Rod not suck, so you can only make use of the affix if you leech with it instead of a decent weapon. Or well, something like Magatsu 2nd phase and Yamato where you are in an AIs the whole time.

On the other hand, certainly removes all stress of not being able to switch to a LR weapon in time when people break an EQ bosses crystal during the Victory screen (shortcuts don't always work).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Im sorry if this is a stupid question, but some weapon potentials say "increases DAMAGE" and some say "increases POWER". Are these the same?
    My question got skipped, so...