Page 3768 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2768326836683718375837653766376737683769377037713778381838684268 ... LastLast
Results 37,671 to 37,680 of 46801

Had one question answered, but still haven't heard back about any of these (except one part of the battle arena question):

1)
    For Special Ability Factors on weapons... Are they just a bonus for when it is later used as affix fodder, or does it get added to the weapon itself as a bonus/extra ability? I thought it was the latter, but unless I missed something (I couldn't find anything anywhere) about an extra step that needs to be taken to unlock/add it, it didn't get added to the first weapon I upgraded to +35 the other day, but it DOES show up in the affixing screen as one of its abilities... So it is on the weapon, but not on it? ...Confused...

2)
    Is Meseta Crystal (メセタ結晶) a new item? Just had one drop (two now) and can't find any info on it. It has the same symbol as all the other crystals (xyz結晶), and was a yellow box-like drop like the others are as well. [Edit/Update] It seems to say something about an item shop in the description I think? Not playing with any translations (PS4), so just going off my rough Nihongo-translating abilities.
    2.1)
    Was going to ask the same about an Izane Treasure(?) Crystal [イザネ宝晶], which I got (one) from a post-battle scratch in the Battle Arena yesterday, but looked it up. Seems it can be sold for 50k meseta? Have there been any other uses for them implemented yet, or is that it? May just hold onto it just in case (50k doesn't seem worth it if I may need it later for something; yes I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to stuff like that).
    (Side Note: I think the descriptions of these two might have been somewhat similar (iirc, can't check atm; and search results for "メセタ結晶" seem to be just from the last day or two, so maybe it is a newer, and easier to obtain but cheaper, version if the Izane one?)

3) Multi-part Battle Arena Question:
    3.1)
    Is there a thorough guide or explanation of the Battle Arena system anywhere? I read a basic one, so I know what the goals/rules/guidelines are, but other than that it seems to be basically: hope I get an OP weapon/PA with the weapon I grab and sneak up on people, or just collect emblems all game like a pansy (I seem to get a fair bit of Battle Coins for that usually if I get MVP for it [I think that's what I am getting anyway]).

3.2)
    Is there any way to switch the attack/PA/block/etc. button configuration? I use R1 for normal attacks when I play the game, so having them switched to Square and then Block or a PA move on R1 is still causing me issues.

3.3)
    Are the ARKS 1, 2, etc players AI or something, or the game just doesn't show some player IDs (or maybe just the other team's?) or is it a setting to hide it or something? It seems odd they would show your teammates names at the beginning but then on the MVP screens half of the time its just a bunch of ARKS #'s instead of actual player names (if that means they are from the other team though that would make sense). To possibly answer this part of my own question, I am thinking it just means it was a member from the other team, so they don't get hate mail or something (I guess)? It would make sense that way, because I played one match yesterday where some guy was single-handedly destroying our team using jet boots. You couldn't land a hit on him and he'd decimate you almost instantly. If this was a 'western' game and that happened in PVP he would've been smothered in hate mail, so I can understand their logic in this case (if I am even correct anyway).

-------

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Also, for the person who asked about the battle arena, I just stayed in the back and tried to collect emblems while not dying. Considering I suck at PvP, it was a strategy that worked out for getting battle coins, even if we didn't always win. I was only there for 8 Arena Boosters for a 13* weapon.
    For this ^, did you mean getting the boosters for unlocking potentials (read that you needed them to do so on specific 13* weapons I think), I am guessing? Just curious, because I can't do any of the collection files yet (haven't checked the ones they just added) because you need to be max level to get the first part/drop for all of them (unless I am mistaken), which I am not there yet (highest classes are: Braver (63), Ranger (66), Hunter (55), and everything else in the 20s), so if they were needed to OBTAIN a 13* weapon, I would be interested in that lol. Only 13* I have atm is the Wand/Rod (forget which, and the name) that I had drop from an Emergency Trial in Tundra Free Field (which I didn't know you could get them that way at the time, and was fairly shocked). I did swap some of my 600-ish 5th anniv. tokens into 2016 Gold tokens to get one of the all-class 13*s (probably the AR for WB purposes, but hesitant and wanting to see to what extent the changes they made to WB have left it, although seemed to be working like usual yesterday, just with more shots?), but haven't decided which one just yet (was another question for further down the road I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Jei182 View Post
    Thanks. I still need the tech requirement. I plan on stocking up on exp tickets to help but having never really played a tech class before I'd like to have it on my newman, just in case I end up doing more with it than I thought. Although now would be a good time to use some of those 12 star eggs that are taking up space in my bank and having that class be summoner even though I'll probably suck at it lol.
    I kind of have no idea what I am doing when using Summoner (aside from a couple guides I have read; but still probably doing plenty of things wrong), but when you are doing the quests that you are able to get into in the level 20 range (my summoner is lvl 22 atm I think) with a bunch of level 80+ pets, it seems a bit of a cakewalk. I have never even switched pets to be honest. I just use the basic attack from my lvl.85 Sari with the occasional Lobs at bosses and makes it seem easy, but it's probably different at the higher levels I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I kind of have no idea what I am doing when using Summoner (aside from a couple guides I have read; but still probably doing plenty of things wrong), but when you are doing the quests that you are able to get into in the level 20 range (my summoner is lvl 22 atm I think) with a bunch of level 80+ pets, it seems a bit of a cakewalk. I have never even switched pets to be honest. I just use the basic attack from my lvl.85 Sari with the occasional Lobs at bosses and makes it seem easy, but it's probably different at the higher levels I would assume.
    Wanda/Jinga will melt everything up to SH.

Once you get to SH you want to start playing around with the candy box, then figure out the few DPS pets you're OK with to use and stick with them. Should learn to optimize your candy box at this point too, to make the most out of your pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Wanda/Jinga will melt everything up to SH.

Once you get to SH you want to start playing around with the candy box, then figure out the few DPS pets you're OK with to use and stick with them. Should learn to optimize your candy box at this point too, to make the most out of your pets.
    I think my Wanda is lvl.90 and Jinga is lvl.85 I think? Haven't used them yet. Also have a Torim(u) at lvl.70 (still have YET to get the ideal personality on a Torim(u) egg, so not upping its rarity just yet, and the ones on the player store are laughably priced, for me at least), Viola at lvl.90, Maron at lvl.80, working on a Meron (somewhere in the 60's atm I think), then a second Maron which I haven't started leveling yet (although not sure I want to have two copies of the same pet, just seems wierd to me, but the first one isn't the best/ideal personality for it, so idk). I have had a 10* Aero egg for ages but it is Wind element (which, in-game ability aside, seems ideal for a bird... heh), but again, not the ideal personality, so haven't hatched it yet. Also have two 11* Synchro eggs, but I think they had the least desirable personality trait (I think, not sure) and were wind and lightning element, so both still sitting in storage atm. Have a TON of Viola eggs that have their ideal traits though, too bad I don't have a shop lol. Haven't gotten a Popple or Redran egg yet though. I know Redran can be pretty rare and is only from one specific event iirc (Phantom Mother I think? Which I have only done two or three times), but I would like to get a Popple one, but not sure where it drops from.

They are all light element too, does that matter much? Or should I raise fire ones as well, and possibly a wind one for the Tokyo/Vegas enemies?

I haven't messed with their candy boxes yet (for the most part) simply because: a) I am not really sure what to use just yet; I have pulled up some guides and stuff, but I don't have the ones I need 'ideally' apparently, even though I have tons of candy items taking up storage space; and since removing/swapping them seems to be a very expensive or difficult task, to me it would be better to just wait til I have the ideal items; and b) I think when I first looked it up, the Caramel Crushers basically seemed unobtainable (idk whether it was because I am f2p or was end-game related or whatnot), but I only have one atm that I got from a Pietro quest, so that makes me hesitant to do much with the candy boxes yet. I did put two gummies and two of the sandwich-type items in Sari's though, because they were taking up inventory space at the time (have tons of other stuff taking up even more space now though, so... whoops).

Asking again.

Do rare drop boosts affect bonus quests? I have a feeling those are fixed drops.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

What is the use/point of Meseta Crystals?
    There has to be more than it just being PSO2's equivalent of a shitty nugget from Pokémon as all they give is 500 meseta.

Ring attachments, is it restricted to L/ rings only?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Asking again.

Do rare drop boosts affect bonus quests? I have a feeling those are fixed drops.
    All drops are affected by RNG there is no 'fixed' drops.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    What is the use/point of Meseta Crystals?
    There has to be more than it just being PSO2's equivalent of a shitty nugget from Pokémon as all they give is 500 meseta.
    They are exactly that and yes it is a stupid idea considering they could've just not added that since we already have meseta drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Ring attachments, is it restricted to L/ rings only?
    Yes that is correct you can only attach L rings to 12* units.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 27, 2017 at 05:04 PM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    All drops are affected by RNG there is no 'fixed' drops.

They are exactly that and yes it is a stupid idea considering they could've just not added that since we already have meseta drops.

Yes that is correct you can only attach L rings to 12* units.
    Now I'm wondering how they look in XQ seeing how you get 1000+ in there. That would be fucking stupid if you get those as drops and have to pick between them and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Now I'm wondering how they look in XQ seeing how you get 1000+ in there. That would be fucking stupid if you get those as drops and have to pick between them and other things.
    At least someone answered your question about them. I asked twice over the past couple pages about them, and other things (three times if you count a post that never showed because it said something about needing mod approval or something(???)... Yet it is still nowhere to be seen and have no notifications or anything about it being disallowed or anything.) and got no response about the crystals either time.

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the "needs mod approval" thing I have seen twice now? It's only if its a longer/lengthier post when it happens, and once was on a completely different thread (I at first assumed maybe it might have been a 'length limit' or something on this specific thread since it was 'quick questions', but that was proven incorrect when it happened on a completely unrelated thread again a little bit ago). Will I get some sort of notification if/when it gets approved/denied? Or should I just assume it's automatically gone? One had a response to someone in it, so need to know if I need to re-post that part separately at least, or something.