Page 3773 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2773327336733723376337703771377237733774377537763783382338734273 ... LastLast
Results 37,721 to 37,730 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Since I downloaded and started playing es during/since the Ep.5 update, if I were to ever get the shop pass in PSO2, are Soul Receptor items valuable regardless of the amount of abilities, or are they only really sought after if they are on high-# ability items? They actually seem to have a decent drop rate, but a lot of times they are only on maybe a two or three ability weapon, or the only ability on a unit, etc.

i.e. Should I keep any item with Soul Receptor, or if running low on space, just the many-ability-#'ed ones?
    Ship 2 (as of 11EST)
    Units
    3 slot: 135,450 M
    4 slot: 414,750 M
    5 slot: 5,869,500 M
    6 slot: 12,600,000 M

Weapons
    3 slot: 30,450 M
    4 slot: 136,500 M
    5 slot: 179,550 M
    6 slot: 15,225,000 M

It's up to you whether or not the low affix items are worth saving, but anything with soul receptor should sell pretty quickly, so you may want to hold onto them unless you absolutely need the space.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Which voice ticket is stratos using??
    There doesn't seem to be any voice ticket for Sakura Ayane currently.

Let me ask something. I don't get what people here and there say.

People say Gix is bad cuz Automate resets the potential. Automate is useless on Fi, but Iron Will is must have. Hero Will sucks cuz it's 1 activation/quest.

Now then they say it's hard to keep up Katana Gear(purple aura), Guard Sance Advance sucks cuz it's situational(need to guard once every 40sec).

So now are we getting hit by shit or not? Why waste SP on AM, IW, HW if we are unable to guard even once in 40sec and before Katana Gear runs out? We don't even need HP(unit bonus, affix) in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post

People say Gix is bad cuz Automate resets the potential. Automate is useless on Fi, but Iron Will is must have. Hero Will sucks cuz it's 1 activation/quest.

Now then they say it's hard to keep up Katana Gear(purple aura), Guard Sance Advance sucks cuz it's situational(need to guard once every 40sec).

So now are we getting hit by shit or not? Why waste SP on AM, IW, HW if we are unable to guard even once in 40sec and before Katana Gear runs out? We don't even need HP(unit bonus, affix) in this case.
    all of this is true more or less. I guess different person gets hit different number of times.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post

Hard to figure out what you are asking but I'll give it a shot.

On melee characters Gix's weapon potential resets when you use a mate item, i.e. monomate, dimate, trimate, as well as switching weapons. This makes Automate Halfline a very detrimental skill to have on melee oriented characters, assuming you can't dodge or you have to switch weapons.

Having Automate Halfline on FI is also pretty much a bad idea as their damage typically comes from High-Risk High-Reward situations such as keeping status effects on or fighting with hp that is at 25% or lower. This makes Iron Will & Never Give Up very useful for FI, if it procs, thanks to having an extended invincibility and a buff to damage.

For Hero Will it only sucks if you can't keep yourself from dying been told plenty of times Heroes have plenty of extra points so investing in it isn't exactly the end of the world.

I don't know much about Guard Stance's changes since supposedly it is better than Fury Stance now thanks to the recent update. Katana Gear is hard to keep up only if you aren't attacking/countering the gear is constantly ticking down after you activate it when you counter a hit. Using attacks like Sakura and Guren can keep the gear up very easily while others just barely maintain it.

HP affixes have never been a priority for me but others go for it since the extra max HP may mean the difference between a 3-hit death and living.

For clarity....

Converting OT to NT 13* don't count for 80 class titles correct?
    If so is it because the grind level cap is instant +35?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    For clarity....

Converting OT to NT 13* don't count for 80 class titles correct?
    If so is it because the grind level cap is instant +35?
    What doesn't count is if you trade an OT that is Pot.3 +5-+10 since it is instantly +35/35, thus you didn't "grind" it to +35/35. If you trade in a +0 OT, you get a +0/35, that will then count when you grind it yourself up to +35/35.

Does using a half-doll reset everything experience-related when running a quest/free field/etc? I had to use one (don't ask) on SH Sanctuary Free Field earlier about 3/4 of the way through the Dragon Ex battle, and as a lvl.63 when I finished him off (was using 3 AI controlled friends if that matters), the two exp numbers it showed were 7,875exp and 3,168exp... On SH, as a lvl.63, with the 50% tri-boost from daily orders...

Did the half-doll cause that? Or am I incorrectly thinking the numbers were supposed to be a fair bit higher than that? (I don't usually pay attention to the exp #s that often unless it's a massive number tbh).

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Does using a half-doll reset everything experience-related when running a quest/free field/etc? I had to use one (don't ask) on SH Sanctuary Free Field earlier about 3/4 of the way through the Dragon Ex battle, and as a lvl.63 when I finished him off (was using 3 AI controlled friends if that matters), the two exp numbers it showed were 7,875exp and 3,168exp... On SH, as a lvl.63, with the 50% tri-boost from daily orders...

Did the half-doll cause that? Or am I incorrectly thinking the numbers were supposed to be a fair bit higher than that? (I don't usually pay attention to the exp #s that often unless it's a massive number tbh).
    Even with the daily Tri-boost and NPC boost, the EXP values in normal Free Field and ARKS Quests just aren't that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Even with the daily Tri-boost and NPC boost, the EXP values in normal Free Field and ARKS Quests just aren't that high.
    Rats, you responded before I realized & could edit Sanctuary -> Sanctum... (I don't play with translations though, so not used to some of the names tbh.)

That seems odd that basically a same level Dragon Ex and, say, Yamato give such massive differences in Exp though, even if the rationale is 'well it's a limited-time event thing'. It's not like any part of that entire EQ is hard in any way (I don't have access to the highest difficulty yet anyway, maybe it changes there), yet even as a lower level class I have gotten some ridiculous amounts of Exp from it. So is that the best usage of boosters then? Just pop one before multi-run EQs because nothing else is worth it, I guess? Does the Beach Wars one give good enough exp for them? Like I said, I usually don't pay attention, and the Beach Wars event is basically a giant cluster-fluff of stuff getting mowed down instantly anyway.

-

Off-topic question: I know it's random, but do Izanekazuchi's have any specific/peculiar criteria for it to spawn that is/are different from other rare enemies (for instance, maybe only spawning in specific EQs or something)? I've only ever seen the regular version, Tagamikazuchi, twice (outside of Tokyo Bonus quests); once at the end of some Forest EQ when I first started about a month ago, and the other was random during a Free Field roam a few days ago while gathering/fishing/exploring in Kurono (that one was really generous with drops; unless 10 red/rare items from one is normal). I think the Izanekazuchi units only drop in XH difficulty, so I wouldn't be able to get those, but the weapon camo would be nice and I think it drops on all difficulties.