Page 3789 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2789328936893739377937863787378837893790379137923799383938894289 ... LastLast
Results 37,881 to 37,890 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Crazy question:

Ok, so the Seikaiser Sword's special "recovers HP in intervals." The Heal Share ring says "heals surrounding characters by a certain amount upon recovering HP." So... would my Seikaiser essentially spit out healing for anyone near me when it recovers my health? Or is this some odd thing where it only works with mates and Resta?

Also, for a right-side ring - I'm thinking the Perfect Keeper rings for a Hero because of the attack up boost and the fact that you should likely try not getting hit in the first place as Hero for your other damage boosts. Sound good, or is there something better? Also, any suggestions for a left-side ring?
    R Ring, i use HP restorate (Recovers 7.5% hp every 5 seconds), L Ring well depends on what you have on units Air Reversal i think is fine.
    Chainsaw sword potential works with heal share it was fun using with heal share ring xD, not sure about Seikaiser.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 6, 2017 at 06:39 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    P Keeper is only useful if you main one type of weapon; if you were to use all three in tandem, that would require swapping between all three rings for maximum effectiveness, which is too much effort for 3% damage.
    Hmm... ok, good to know. Right now, I kinda main the sword, but that's mainly because it's my only 13* +35 weapon at the moment (working on a second sword and a pair of guns.) Might grab the striking one for now, unless I say "screw it" and grab something like the PP killing bonus or... I don't know, EPPR field or something. Rings for a hero seem kinda limited unless you specialize in a weapon type or get something that's more support-oriented.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Hmm... ok, good to know. Right now, I kinda main the sword, but that's mainly because it's my only 13* +35 weapon at the moment (working on a second sword and a pair of guns.) Might grab the striking one for now, unless I say "screw it" and grab something like the PP killing bonus or... I don't know, EPPR field or something. Rings for a hero seem kinda limited unless you specialize in a weapon type or get something that's more support-oriented.
    They just recently changed EPPR so it doesn't work on Hero. This is because of a bug where if you had its effect and your TMGs matched your opponent's elemental weakness, your PP would actually go up instead of going down when you used TMG normal attack.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Ah, ok. So leaning kinda towards the Killing Bonus ring then, if only because my sword regens HP well enough on its own and I'm not usually hurting for health unless the shit's really hit the fan - and in those situations I don't think 7.5% HP will be enough every 5 seconds.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Not sure if Hero even needs extra PP restore (its have plenty of choices for PP recovery), and Killing Bonus effective range only in melee.

Ah, ok. So leaning kinda towards the Killing Bonus ring then, if only because my sword regens HP well enough on its own and I'm not usually hurting for health unless the shit's really hit the fan - and in those situations I don't think 7.5% HP will be enough every 5 seconds.
    Adrenaline is also a solid option because it allows Hero to throw their own Shifta and Deband without stopping the flow of combat.

In certain cases, I like R/Flame Tech S Charge because it lets me switch to Talis and play Hero like FO/TE.

If you're hankering for a tiny bit of extra defense, you can take R/Friends Protection if you were around to pick that up.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 6, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is this a good Hu/Fi build?
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

It focuses on Guard stance, I want to use this along with the Grandia partizan that I got:
    https://translate.googleusercontent....MUTZB6_sCwlBLg

also, I don't get the Pot of this weapon, increase R-atk?????

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    It increase both S/R-damage by 12%
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Is this a good Hu/Fi build?
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

It focuses on Guard stance, I want to use this along with the Grandia partizan that I got:
    https://translate.googleusercontent....MUTZB6_sCwlBLg

It's +12% Striking/Ranged damage and +180 S-DEF when Guard Stance is active.

You have to get zenisis weapon's grind cap to 35 before upgrading them, right?