Page 3837 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2837333737373787382738343835383638373838383938403847388739374337 ... LastLast
Results 38,361 to 38,370 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Is the haircut of Doctor Ophiel already available for our characters ? If so, what is its JP name ? Thank you !
    No; it will likely be part of the next SG Scratch in late-December.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No; it will likely be part of the next SG Scratch in late-December.
    I see. Thanks, Anduril. I'd better start farming Star Gems from now on, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Couldnt understand the video entirely but that was helpful thanks.

Im thinking maybe all healing on one mag for real bosses and stat boosts/PP for trash quests where healing is unnecessary.
    the thing is most of the good PP restore actions are tied with DEX or T-ATK investment on mag so they are pretty much unaccessible unless you're ready to spend 2500 cubes into levelling down the DEX once you got the wanted PP action and then re-invest them in your preferred ATK type.

As for mag healing actions, A and B should be mixed depending on your preferred playstyle. typically, a lot of HP restore A are useful to counter the damage done by all those random hard to dodge attacks (Deus light spam, Apprentice hand projectiles on Mother) while healing B negates damage less often, but heals a big chunk, making it ideal for the occasional mistake that causes you to eat something big. you should have at least one of each, and the rest literally depends on you. it's also nice to have one HP restore K since the interval healing can come in handy.

Well that's a coincidence, I was about to ask about ideal/best mag triggers and auto-actions (I realized I hadn't messed with the triggers since I was still a noob). I have changed PB a few times, but never really touched triggers, so figured I should do so now.

Any suggestions for the best setup/etc for my character if I play RA/HU (for the most part), and probably most importantly: I usually just solo stuff/run it with NPCs right now (aside from EQs of course), so keep that in mind.

I believe right now it has: [1. Revival A; 2. Invincibility A; 3. HP Recovery A; 4. Stat Boost J; 5. HP Recovery A] for triggers, and auto-actions are [Ranged Device / Exploding Fire Bullet; SP Ranged Device / Vulcan].

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I like Healing B more

anyone know which voice ticket this guy use? skip to 3:52 to hear it

ok erm as far as affixing goes.. what would you (anyone here) put for a four slot unit ??
    I was thinking ap soul + mod + 2 other random fodders

edit: The units I am affixing would be the BQ units. By default they come with both the sentence and omega affixes attached.
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 31, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    ok erm as far as affixing goes.. what would you (anyone here) put for a four slot unit ??

edit: The units I am affixing would be the BQ units. By default they come with both the sentence and omega affixes attached.
    I think 4 slot hero units are best with apprentice soul + modulator + ether factor + noble stamina (or elegant if you can afford it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

Astral + Ether Factor + Omega + Noble/Elegant Stamina if you have to stick to the 4s formula and don't mind spending a good chunk of money on Yamato units. Ares is a viable replacement for Astral, no defense though. I'm not a huge fan of Modulator because it adds nothing else, but if you want ATK, go for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Couldnt understand the video entirely but that was helpful thanks.

Im thinking maybe all healing on one mag for real bosses and stat boosts/PP for trash quests where healing is unnecessary.
    I prefer more damage with less upkeep, and never needed my mag to heal me for numerous reasons.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 31, 2017 at 05:22 PM.

What's the best for farming XP from 50 to 75 at this point? BQs seem inconsistent at best, AQs haven't been bad though.