Page 3868 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2868336837683818385838653866386738683869387038713878391839684368 ... LastLast
Results 38,671 to 38,680 of 46801

I am pretty new to PSO2. I recently started collection sheets. I'm having a problem with one, Fornis Reng, which completes in Regiment of the Wicked. It is complete, all 3 items, but I didn't, to my knowledge, receive the Fornis Reng. In fact, I thought maybe it had dropped as a regular loot and I missesd it in the chaos. As I recall, the showed a red x as if I had received it. The sheet reactivated after the wait, and it still shows all items complete with a green check. I ran Regiment of the Wicked again and I didn't get the Fornis Reng and the sheet is still showing all items complete, so can't progress.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, but should I just forget this go-round and delete the sheet, so it hopefully will reset and let me complete it again? Any idea what I might have done wrong? I've googled this problem, but haven't had any luck finding info. I'm probably overlooking something obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by firewarden View Post
    I am pretty new to PSO2. I recently started collection sheets. I'm having a problem with one, Fornis Reng, which completes in Regiment of the Wicked. It is complete, all 3 items, but I didn't, to my knowledge, receive the Fornis Reng. In fact, I thought maybe it had dropped as a regular loot and I missesd it in the chaos. As I recall, the showed a red x as if I had received it. The sheet reactivated after the wait, and it still shows all items complete with a green check. I ran Regiment of the Wicked again and I didn't get the Fornis Reng and the sheet is still showing all items complete, so can't progress.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, but should I just forget this go-round and delete the sheet, so it hopefully will reset and let me complete it again? Any idea what I might have done wrong? I've googled this problem, but haven't had any luck finding info. I'm probably overlooking something obvious...
    For the first part, check your storage; if your inventory was full when you completed the sheet, then it would have been sent there.
    For the second, you need to remove the sheet and then get it from Pudding again to be able to start filling it a second time, even after the 48 hour cooldown (unless you use SG to reset it, in which case it is automatically ready to be filled again); if you don't do that, it just sits there in your list, uselessly.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the first part, check your storage; if your inventory was full when you completed the sheet, then it would have been sent there.
    For the second, you need to remove the sheet and then get it from Pudding again to be able to start filling it a second time, even after the 48 hour cooldown (unless you use SG to reset it, in which case it is automatically ready to be filled again); if you don't do that, it just sits there in your list, uselessly.
    That seems to be what happened. I've removed the sheet and picked it up again. Thank you!

Is there anything useful to be done with all these annoying egg drops?
    I know the 10 star rarity ones can be recycled for Lambda Grinders, but what about the lower rarities?

Oh also, how do I unlock the challenge mile shop 2?
    Last edited by ShaadeSilentpaw; Sep 21, 2017 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Is there anything useful to be done with all these annoying egg drops?
    I know the 10 star rarity ones can be recycled for Lambda Grinders, but what about the lower rarities?

Oh also, how do I unlock the challenge mile shop 2?
    Well grinding 13* eggs with those low rarities is always an option other than that trash them or sell your choice. As for Challenge Mile Shop 2 it says quite plainly when you try to access it, and can't

チャレンジクエスト「MISSION:決断」のミッション3をクリアしていないため、利用することができま せん。
    OR
    I can not use it because I have not cleared the mission 3 of the challenge quest "MISSION: Resolution".

probably only AIDA is the one who can answer this, but i was wondering if anyone knows why the ep 2 omnibus escenes arent translated? all omnibus 1 were, but omnibus 2 arent, and its odd because if i try to watch the cutscene directly from my rom it does show itself translated
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    probably only AIDA is the one who can answer this, but i was wondering if anyone knows why the ep 2 omnibus escenes arent translated? all omnibus 1 were, but omnibus 2 arent, and its odd because if i try to watch the cutscene directly from my rom it does show itself translated
    In Episode 1's Omnibus Quests not all of them were translated as quite a few were broken because THANKS SEGA, reasons. But to answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    The lame thing is, for us, we have to edit the new file they're in and copy and paste. However, the catch is that because of Alma's new lines, we have to carefully recheck everything ._.

I am having quite a few disconnects today (Just disconnected from Deus ). Is anybody else getting frequent disconnects today or is it just me (Or my settings on PSO2 causing them)?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Well grinding 13* eggs with those low rarities is always an option other than that trash them or sell your choice. As for Challenge Mile Shop 2 it says quite plainly when you try to access it, and can't

チャレンジクエスト「MISSION:決断」のミッション3をクリアしていないため、利用することができま せん。
    OR
    I can not use it because I have not cleared the mission 3 of the challenge quest "MISSION: Resolution".
    Ok, thanks. What exactly do you mean by 'grinding 13* eggs', though?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Ok, thanks. What exactly do you mean by 'grinding 13* eggs', though?
    He means 13* Pets. You can throw your junk eggs at them to fill them up. It's not efficient by any means, but it keeps your inventory less packed with junk.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]