Page 3889 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2889338937893839387938863887388838893890389138923899393939894389 ... LastLast
Results 38,881 to 38,890 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    are Ray/Unions series good? Im not familiar with those weapons. No need to compare it to Qliph. I just want to know if Ray/Unions are overall good before I invest in +35 60 ele them.
    They're pretty well rounded weapons. Decent stats in current game, and their Potential gives a damage boost, damage resistance, and PP consumption reduction all at once. They're most well known for their SAF, Astral Soul.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Anyone got the .rar file for the 13* and 7* rare drop rate sound effect + gif?
    I got the Ray rifle in one of my Profound Invasion runs with the regular 13* jingle.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Greetings. I encountered a weird case with L/Tech C. Parry. While I was caught off guard by an attack from the right, I instinctively tried to parry (with Talis/Zanverse) knowing I would fail, because I always thought this only worked from the front, but... I managed to block. Since it happened twice, I wanted to know if someone could confirm or deny the fact that L/Tech C. Parry works from sides. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They're pretty well rounded weapons. Decent stats in current game, and their Potential gives a damage boost, damage resistance, and PP consumption reduction all at once. They're most well known for their SAF, Astral Soul.
    Ohh, In that case I'll invest in my Ray weapons, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Greetings. I encountered a weird case with L/Tech C. Parry. While I was caught off guard by an attack from the right, I instinctively tried to parry (with Talis/Zanverse) knowing I would fail, because I always thought this only worked from the front, but... I managed to block. Since it happened twice, I wanted to know if someone could confirm or deny the fact that L/Tech C. Parry works from sides. Thank you.
    Most JG frames block in an area 180 degrees in front of you. If the attack coming from the right was positioned correctly, it should still connect with your JG frames.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    are Ray/Unions series good? Im not familiar with those weapons. No need to compare it to Qliph. I just want to know if Ray/Unions are overall good before I invest in +35 60 ele them.
    stick to Quilph weapons, theyre current meta and with the right affixes double your stats on your weapon+ a 12% dmg boost on top of it. Ray/Union really are only good for Astral fodder but if you got nothing good atm then go for it

it works in all directions, its not like T0 Nabarta where it only works from the front

Union's strengths are its PP discount and regen bonus. In that sense it's pretty good for PP hungry weapons like Fire FoFi. Not bad for Bow, Jet Boots, Rifle and Knuckles either. Considering it's only open for a week i'd just wait for the dragon's collect file in December though.
    Last edited by Selphea; Oct 22, 2017 at 08:24 PM.

If I customize a tech, will getting a higher level disc reset it to be what it originally was or will it remain crafted?

Quote Originally Posted by darciaz View Post
    If I customize a tech, will getting a higher level disc reset it to be what it originally was or will it remain crafted?
    It will remain crafted. You can only remove a craft by overwriting it with a different Craft or using a reset Disc you can buy for Excubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it works in all directions, its not like T0 Nabarta where it only works from the front
    I already know L/Tech C. Parry was great but now you teach me it grants a 360° parry, it's even better. Thank you.