Page 3899 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2899339937993849388938963897389838993900390139023909394939994399 ... LastLast
Results 38,981 to 38,990 of 46801

Wow, I've only ever tried to search for 13* katanas in the shop and there were never any posted, so I thought I wouldn't be able to find any that way. Boy do I feel silly now.

OK, I just noticed that I can't trade it 10★ + weapons and units for passes anymore, what's going on? Have NT stuff totally replaced the old stuff while I was gone?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    OK, I just noticed that I can't trade it 10★ + weapons and units for passes anymore, what's going on? Have NT stuff totally replaced the old stuff while I was gone?
    You can buy 10★ + rarity weapons and units without pass now.

No pass needed anymore to buy 10* and up. You can also buy 11* units (but not 12*) directly now and even some 13* weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    No pass needed anymore to buy 10* and up. You can also buy 11* units (but not 12*) directly now and even some 13* weapons.
    So I've seen. Now what do I do with these passes that I stock pilled for the past years?
    Last edited by the_importer_; Oct 30, 2017 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacos2day View Post
    Any tips for farming Revolucios or any 13*s in general would be tremendously appreciated. Honestly I'm a little wishy-washy on the whole process. So what I'm most clueless on is the following (brace yourself, noobdom is coming):
    1. Is it free to re-obtain a collection file after it's first completion or does it cost SG?
    2 The Tundra AQ with the enemies I need for the Saika (De Malmoth, King Yede). How random is that De Malmoth spawn? De Malmoth spawned my first run with no risk so the De Malmoth's level wasn't high enough for the Collection File. I forked over the cash to raise the risk to 10 for the second run and got Snow Banther/Banshee instead.
    3. How on earth is that sustainable? Tundra is an E quest it dropped F capsules, so what do an F quest and hope it drops Es or just keep follow the trail until I get Es?
    4. The main reason I'm after the Revolucio is I was told it was the one of the easier 13*s to get, and I need a +35 for level 80. Obviously I need 6 to to raise the grind cap to 35. If anybody has a better suggestion / method I shall name my first born after you.

Hopefully all that isn't as convoluted and confusing as it seems in my head right now haha. I was pretty stoked to get to 75 since I started the weekend at like level 50. Now it feels like I hit a brick wall.

Edit: Grammarz
    If you're farming Revolucios only for cap release there is a trick to it that makes it much easier : the weapons from high level bosses are from the steam series, which drops from red boxes, and more importantly from corrupted airship control crystals (at a fairly nice rate with RDR on). so you can just basically farm a LQ like "Darkness from the Chaos" since the corrupted airship e-trial happens fairly often here. Just spam it til you get the desired steam weapon to instantly clear that part, finish file, then refresh file and continue until +35. You can also attend to the current Trick or Treat seasonal since it guarantees one control crystal per run.

Otherwise yeah Evleda file with new EQ is pretty easy to get atm, so grab those if you don't mind BQ spam
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 30, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

So I've seen. Now what do I do with these passes that I stock pilled for the past years?
    You can recycle the passes in the Recycle Shop.

BTW, you can access the Recycle Shop in your menu (same menu tab as AC shop and Scratch tickets) from almost anywhere (including the campship), but not when you are out in the field on a quest.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    You can recycle the passes in the Recycle Shop.

BTW, you can access the Recycle Shop in your menu (same menu tab as AC shop and Scratch tickets) from almost anywhere (including the campship), but not when you are out in the field on a quest.
    Well at lease SEGA gave us that, thanks.

Anybody else is having issue where the NPCs outfits turn different metallic colors at random (think Dural from VF)?
    Last edited by Dragwind; Oct 30, 2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Merged double post

Had an update on twaker and now windows defender keeps detecting a Trojan from eh tweaker.exe is this an issue or can i just have it ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    Had an update on twaker and now windows defender keeps detecting a Trojan from eh tweaker.exe is this an issue or can i just have it ignore it?
    You should be able to ignore it, just make sure that you have the Tweaker installation folder set to your exclusions or else Windows Defender might just delete it on its own.