Page 3938 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2938343838383888392839353936393739383939394039413948398840384438 ... LastLast
Results 39,371 to 39,380 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Do you click on Yes with mouse or do you just press Enter on your keyboard when UAC pops up? If you press Enter, it is possible it has highlighted No to avoid accidentally starting an "unsafe" application (though it doesn't happen as far as I know on any Windows version).

If you select Yes and it still doesn't start, check if it runs as a process in the background, and if it is indeed "Running" and not "Not responding".
    I've both clicked Yes and used the keyboard to cursor over to it before hitting Enter. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

On a few occasions, I've kept Task Manager open while doing this, and nothing even appears in the task list. Sometimes, after trying enough times, it finally launches, and gives me weird errors in the log window. :/ Next time it happens, I'll copy and paste it to see if anyone can make sense of it. It might not even be related.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I've both clicked Yes and used the keyboard to cursor over to it before hitting Enter. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

On a few occasions, I've kept Task Manager open while doing this, and nothing even appears in the task list. Sometimes, after trying enough times, it finally launches, and gives me weird errors in the log window. :/ Next time it happens, I'll copy and paste it to see if anyone can make sense of it. It might not even be related.
    Have you set the Tweaker install as an exception/exclusion in your Antivirus or Windows Defender? To me it seems like the Tweaker is being killed before it starts up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Have you set the Tweaker install as an exception/exclusion in your Antivirus or Windows Defender? To me it seems like the Tweaker is being killed before it starts up.
    I'm just using the built-in Windows 10 Defender thing. I'll try adding it as an exception just in case, but I'm not getting any sort of notification from the program, so I dunno.

I'm just using the built-in Windows 10 Defender thing. I'll try adding it as an exception just in case, but I'm not getting any sort of notification from the program, so I dunno.
    That is more than likely the issue, then. I found that often times when Windows Defender kills a program before it opens, it gives you no indication or dialog.

Defender shouldn't be blocking Tweaker in the first place.

What folder is Tweaker installed to? When you run Tweaker do you run it "as is" or do you select to run it with administrator rights?

any cheap/decent r-atk 4/5s affix?

how do you craft techniques? or rather, how can I unlock different recipes? I cant seem to craft shifta and some other techs

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    how do you craft techniques? or rather, how can I unlock different recipes? I cant seem to craft shifta and some other techs
    Uh like you can do it yourself but that'l take a lot of time and resources,you can go to the arks visiphone and select a list of people to craft them for you

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any cheap/decent r-atk 4/5s affix?
    1. Are we talking about units or weaons here?
    2. Define "cheap".
    3. Define "decent".

Everybody's definitions of those terms will be different. What are your definitions?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    1. Are we talking about units or weaons here?
    2. Define "cheap".
    3. Define "decent".

Everybody's definitions of those terms will be different. What are your definitions?
    anything that will get me +100 ratk but with low cost affixes

weapons btw