Page 3952 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2952345238523902394239493950395139523953395439553962400240524452 ... LastLast
Results 39,511 to 39,520 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by lenne17 View Post
    Do i need vpn to be able to play pso2 in PSVita?

Im from SEA btw~
    If you're in SEA, you need a VPN to access PSO2, because the IP blocks are still in place.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

After running an EQ, the party leader may retry in multiple blocks which normally sends a pop-up window for party members to accept. Sometimes the window will not appear if the score window is still open, or if the party member is buying/selling stuff. A message will appear stating "Quest Invite Sent" - how do I view the Quest Invite so I may accept it? As an additional note I use controller to play. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsi View Post
    After running an EQ, the party leader may retry in multiple blocks which normally sends a pop-up window for party members to accept. Sometimes the window will not appear if the score window is still open, or if the party member is buying/selling stuff. A message will appear stating "Quest Invite Sent" - how do I view the Quest Invite so I may accept it? As an additional note I use controller to play. Thanks in advance.
    Use Start/Options to bring up the Start Menu, then press Triangle (X on Xbox) to move the cursor to the top of the screen, where you can interact with Quest Invites and stuff.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Do buster quests continue through out all of episode 5? Or do I ever get to go back to story missions?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Do buster quests continue through out all of episode 5? Or do I ever get to go back to story missions?
    There's been like 1 or 2 regular story mission so far (mind you I went up to what's been translated), but I doubt this will be the majority. Looks like SEGA went the lazy route
    Well, at least I get to enjoy the EP1, 2 and 3 recaps, back when the story was actually good.

any1 know how to get srank on the omnibus ep2 urban quest saving ulc? (normal level)

it says i need 1000 score but i cant get more than 700 and i can get a decent time though

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any1 know how to get srank on the omnibus ep2 urban quest saving ulc? (normal level)

it says i need 1000 score but i cant get more than 700 and i can get a decent time though
    I haven't done it yet, but those quests are usually ranked based on how much damage you take.

if i only want the detonation rage weapon in order to buff dark blast when i use it, does it matter if i unlock its cap to +35 or 60 atribute with lv 3 pot is good enough?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    if i only want the detonation rage weapon in order to buff dark blast when i use it, does it matter if i unlock its cap to +35 or 60 atribute with lv 3 pot is good enough?
    Just Lv3 pot is enough. Make sure you wield said weapon before transforming. Once you transform (timer showed up), feel free to change the weapon.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

If I'm repeating an XQ, for example 16-20, do I know if stage 18 is a rare stage right at the beginning?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!