Page 3970 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2970347038703920396039673968396939703971397239733980402040704470 ... LastLast
Results 39,691 to 39,700 of 46801

This may have been asked before, but is there a place where I can preview different voice tickets?

I seem to have accumulated dozens of them, but I don't know how to determine which I'd want to keep. YouTube has lots of them, but I can't seem to find a bunch that I have in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    This may have been asked before, but is there a place where I can preview different voice tickets?

I seem to have accumulated dozens of them, but I don't know how to determine which I'd want to keep. YouTube has lots of them, but I can't seem to find a bunch that I have in storage.
    Youtube and Niconico are the best places to hear everything a voice says but if you just want to hear what it generally sounds like you can go here : http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/voice/

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Youtube and Niconico are the best places to hear everything a voice says but if you just want to hear what it generally sounds like you can go here : http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/voice/
    Maybe I'm crazy, but under "Sample Voice," it just seems to be blank.

I hadn't considered Niconico, though! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy, but under "Sample Voice," it just seems to be blank.

I hadn't considered Niconico, though! Thanks!
    That page uses Flash for the samples, so it's possible that your browser has Flash disabled.

It is very possible to be behind on Client Tech Orders, because while there are 2 almost every day with the occassional 9, players have not unlocked every crafting to do them all. I have been crafting nearly every single day for the last 18 months that I play, I'm lvl39 in Tech crafting, and I still need 220 to get that very last achievement.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Dec 31, 2017 at 12:17 PM.

This should be a fairly easy one: Is there any benefit to grinding an Air Reversal ring if I'm going to put it on a 12* unit, or should I just leave it at level 1?

Also, what about Front S-Roll? Does it get any better with skill up?
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Dec 31, 2017 at 12:39 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    This should be a fairly easy one: Is there any benefit to grinding an Air Reversal ring if I'm going to put it on a 12* unit, or should I just leave it at level 1?

Also, what about Front S-Roll? Does it get any better with skill up?
    Air Reversal can stay at 1. It gains no benefit from extra levels.

Front S Roll's Level increases the power of your Front S Roll shots while performing it, but the shots start out so weak anyway and the power boost is too low to warrant levelling it up, so you can just tack it on at Lv. 1.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Would the best 3 L Rings to affix to a Hero's 12* Unit set be Step Jump, Air Reversal, and Just Reversal JA? I know ideally that as a Hero I should be dodging well enough to avoid needing to use a Just Reversal, but I can't honestly think of any other Rings that would be useful (other than Party of Toughness, but I would rather keep that as an actual Ring).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Would the best 3 L Rings to affix to a Hero's 12* Unit set be Step Jump, Air Reversal, and Just Reversal JA? I know ideally that as a Hero I should be dodging well enough to avoid needing to use a Just Reversal, but I can't honestly think of any other Rings that would be useful (other than Party of Toughness, but I would rather keep that as an actual Ring).
    Step JA Combo lets you Just Reload without shooting if you manage to screw up and run yourself out of PP, but that falls in the same category as Just Reversal JA - you shouldn't really need it, but nobody's perfect so you'd likely get some use out of it.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I personally only use StepJump and StepJACombo (preffered Tmg > Talis > Sword) ...... and considering I share the Rear + Leg unit with Gu .... I went with AtomizerLovers (for mpa support + emergency evasion) and JumpingDodge (next in line to be removed for Front-S-Roll should I got a new arm unit, sharing exact same equipment between Gu + Hr)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt