Page 3974 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2974347438743924396439713972397339743975397639773984402440744474 ... LastLast
Results 39,731 to 39,740 of 46801

so i have 3 chars in my account but when i try to load my 3rd in lobby, it's acting like i'm unable to move it for 2-3 seconds, or when I get sent back to campship after clearing a quest. Does any1 know why this happens? (doesn't happen with my 1st and 2nd char)

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so i have 3 chars in my account but when i try to load my 3rd in lobby, it's acting like i'm unable to move it for 2-3 seconds, or when I get sent back to campship after clearing a quest. Does any1 know why this happens? (doesn't happen with my 1st and 2nd char)
    This used to happen to my alts in ep4 mode, changing to ep5 fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    It's trying to load an event, but something obviously failed. Changing episodes would skip it and not actually fix the problem when you go back to Ep4.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does the Attribute Grinding rules stay the same for the Atra 14*s? For example, if someone made a 50 Element Atra instead of 60 Element one, would it still be possible to grind the attribute to maximum value by any means at the current time? Say Attribute Enhancers or something? Or is the person out of luck and have to exchange their Atra for a stone and start over?
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jan 3, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Does the Attribute Grinding rules stay the same for the Atra 14*s? For example, if someone made a 50 Element Atra instead of 60 Element one, would it still be possible to grind the attribute to maximum value by any means at the current time? Say Attribute Enhancers or something? Or is the person out of luck and have to exchange their Atra for a stone and start over?
    You can use AttributeEnhancers.
    Did it, since I forgot my Gunslash was at 58 ele after I completed affixing and changed to AtraTmg (was planning to attribute grind with Basilis Tmg after I'm done affixing ...... dumb me, I forget Atra is ☆14、not ☆13 lol)

Was using +2% AttributeEnhancers from BattleCoins (2800 and limitied 1 item per week, I think) ........ and random weapon.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 3, 2018 at 10:08 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

does Photon Blade Fever affect Kestral Rampage's number of photon blade? will the overall damage increase?

i have 3 questions:

1 i made a 3rd character which is a summoner with 200 T-atk mag , and for sub class i have braver for casual runs and techer for raids ; my question is what kind of candys are good for my pets , should i use tech cookies or should i use other stuff.

2 what effects you guys recomend for rods and wands , normally for strike and range weapons i use stamina,spirita,(X)atk and status effect (depending of the element of the weapon) all of these on 3 . for tech weapons im sure status effect are useless ,

3 does the grind cap of an NT weapon increase by using any other weapon NT weapon of the same rarity beside with a copy of the weapon it self . im asking this because i have a seiga partizan , im sure i never got any other copy of it , i grinded the elemental damage of that weapon using other 13* partizans : evelda and fornis series plus 15 of bluesy requiem partizans aprox . from 23 to 48 elemental damage .

the result is a grind cap of 34
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 4, 2018 at 11:20 AM. Reason: forgot to mention last line

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    3 does the grind cap of an NT weapon increase by using any other weapon NT weapon of the same rarity beside with a copy of the weapon it self . im asking this because i have a seiga partizan , im sure i never got any other copy of it , i grinded the elemental damage of that weapon using other 13* partizans : evelda and fornis series plus 15 of bluesy requiem partizans aprox . from 23 to 48 elemental damage .

the result is a grind cap of 34
    Was it a drop or from a CF? If it was a drop, then it already had a grind cap of 34.

the seiga partizan i got it by a drop , i didnt knew weapons can drop with overgrind :O

need help with mail authentication code,i dont remember any info on my account aside from user name and password and they will not send the email....am i screwed or is there a differant way to get my computer to play my account.Help me plz
    my email is gmail btw