Page 3978 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2978347838783928396839753976397739783979398039813988402840784478 ... LastLast
Results 39,771 to 39,780 of 46801

Woops I killed tweaker and now it no longer works even after I reinstalled it.

https://puu.sh/yWl1B/fc8256dbc8.png

Need help

https://pastebin.com/rr2ZEqA3

oh forgot it wont let me use plug ins, start the game, or run any test to fix possible bugs.
    Last edited by Cerebral Assassin; Jan 7, 2018 at 02:55 PM.

Is Atra DB's S4 ability bugged? It doesn't seem to be doing any more damage when I switch to something like the Mirage Guard ring against wind weak enemies.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Is Atra DB's S4 ability bugged? It doesn't seem to be doing any more damage when I switch to something like the Mirage Guard ring against wind weak enemies.
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measu...1220_1/?page=1

Currently bugged unfortunately.

Besides leaving them in your storage, selling them to NPCs or trashing them, what can you do with unwanted 12★ units?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Besides leaving them in your storage, selling them to NPCs or trashing them, what can you do with unwanted 12★ units?
    break them down for craft mats otherwise, basically what you said. BQ units may get an update sometime soon so hold on to those but otherwise theres not a whole lot you can do with them atm

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    break them down for craft mats otherwise, basically what you said. BQ units may get an update sometime soon so hold on to those but otherwise theres not a whole lot you can do with them atm
    Or hold on to the smallest of hopes that Sega will someday let you sell them.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Or hold on to the smallest of hopes that Sega will someday let you sell them.
    that much was obvious but by then better stuff will be out and old ones wont be worth a whole lot

OK, it's been close to 4 weeks since I moved from the dying ship 06 to ship 02 and I have to ask, what the hell is up with players filling up floor 11 to 13 only to move to other floors during EQ? Half the time, there's only 2 games setup on each of those floors, so I need to quit my quest and join on some other floor, wasting my 20K premium drink in the process.

Also, why won't people join a party half the time? Don't they know there's 40% Triboost by doing so?
    It's a late response, I know, but some of the people doing cross-block matching might have hit it accidentally. Happens to me occasionally if I'm not really paying attention. Also, personally, I won't join a party if the EQ allows for multiple runs and I know I won't be able to do more than one. Most of the people are probably afk, but some may actually be trying to be considerate.

I'm failed to S-Rank Clear Omnibus Quest EP3: [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 for a campagn. Is there any way to replay it?

Just start it again? Once you've cleared all quests for eah omnibus and you chose to do it again, you have access to each quest separately.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr