Page 4019 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3019351939193969400940164017401840194020402140224029406941194519 ... LastLast
Results 40,181 to 40,190 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Obtain same weapon with same element and combine the two.

Buy Element booster from player shops.

Combine with other 14s?
    @52.. 5% additional is only a +2 .. which means I need 4 boosters

or does 13* work ??

there must be a work around.. cause turning the atra into a jewel and restarting from scratch is like a ton of meseta wasted -_-
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Feb 6, 2018 at 11:35 AM.

Basic Question.

How do you not screw up on a skill tree?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    @52.. 5% additional is only a +2 .. which means I need 4 boosters

or does 13* work ??

there must be a work around.. cause turning the atra into a jewel and restarting from scratch is like a ton of meseta wasted -_-
    Buy element boost ..... +2 from Arena (limited 1 item for every maintenance, I think), +5 from player shop .....
    use random weapon as fodder for Atra to initiate grinding, add element booster at the end. It'll boost the Atra's element by booster's used (+2 or +5)

5% element booster = +5 element.
    I was using 1pc of 2% element from Arena to ele grind 58 -> 60 my Atra before.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

thanks for that @final_attack.. thats a new insight for me cause I always it was 5% of xx ( xx being 52 element for me ) ... did not think it was literally +5% hehe.. thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA
    - Chocolate Way 2018 - EQ : Various ARKS ladies will join the fray during trials throughout the quest.
    Does somebody know if they said anything about Yamigarasu being part of them ? I need more of this...

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Basic Question.

How do you not screw up on a skill tree?
    A key point in skill trees is that some builds perform better with some weapon/unit combinations, and different builds perform better with different weapons/unit combinations. At the same time, players may have different playstyle, so adopting the skill tree from someone who is a pro at the game may actually work against you.

The basic concept is that damage is king as long as you do not die, so invest as much first in skills that multiply damage by a %, active skills, offensive stats, and the remainders in what you believe will help your playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Does somebody know if they said anything about Yamigarasu being part of them ? I need more of this...
    Don't know if she'll show up for the EQ however, there's a chance she will show up as an E-trial in a free field as long as she isn't being used as a partner by you or anyone else in that mpa. on SH+, there's a chance to get her weapon when completing the E-trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Triboost.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Which can stack up with a regular Triboosts if I may add. I'll by using these along 100/125% Triboost, 150% EXP boost and 20k Premium drink during Bonus Quests to cap my classes to 80.
    Thanks guys!

Also, another quick question that I can't seem to find the answer of: There is an increased 14* droprate on the LQ Trigger but is that only until Feb 7th or does that boost carry on for the foreseeable future because it's a trigger and you can use it whenever?

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Don't know if she'll show up for the EQ however, there's a chance she will show up as an E-trial in a free field as long as she isn't being used as a partner by you or anyone else in that mpa. on SH+, there's a chance to get her weapon when completing the E-trial.
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I tried to find her in Free Field but I met her only once in 75+ runs and she didn't give me anything (whereas I found Leia many times and she already gave me five of her 13★ partizan). Time to pray RNGsus, I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    If it can help each of the SHAQ have their own special partners, and Shironia is where Yami e-trial appears. Since none of the other special NPCs (only support partners and members of the council) appear here, you can actually see her fairly often (limited to once per area)