Page 4066 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3066356639664016405640634064406540664067406840694076411641664566 ... LastLast
Results 40,651 to 40,660 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Espeonage> Those sub-units are surprisingly good. Quite frankly, I thought they were too good for the little effort they require.
    Edit: that being said, they cannot replace a "real" 12 stars unit.
    Which 12 star units are good? I was thinking about getting the ones from the 2018 weapon badges to hold me over until I could get something better but I'm not sure how good they are or if they are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Which 12 star units are good? I was thinking about getting the ones from the 2018 weapon badges to hold me over until I could get something better but I'm not sure how good they are or if they are worth it.
    The badge units are decent. You can upgrade them to be slightly better with Union boosters that you can earn from Solo Profound Darkness, The upgraded units are pretty similar to the Evleda units that you can find from Buster Quests and from the Dragon EQs.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Anyone have brilliant resta recipe 3 unlocked? I'd like to issue custom tech craft request.
    Ship 2 btw.
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 23, 2018 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Anyone have brilliant resta recipe 3 unlocked? I'd like to issue custom tech craft request.
    Ship 2 btw.
    Lv 49 Tech crafter here, not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Lv 49 Tech crafter here, not a problem.
    Since it appear that you don't have the recipe set on crafting signboard, i'll just send friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Since it appear that you don't have the recipe set on crafting signboard, i'll just send friend request.
    I accepted your friend request. Anything else you need besides brilliant resta 3?

Are we still able to use the andriod version of PSO2es to buy AC to use on PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Are we still able to use the andriod version of PSO2es to buy AC to use on PSO2?
    Yes. That hasn't changed.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yes. That hasn't changed.
    Neat. I finally got a phone that wasn't a flip phone a month ago and figured I should get in on the cheaper AC. That's good.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I accepted your friend request. Anything else you need besides brilliant resta 3?
    Thanks.
    I just need that one for now.