Page 4068 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3068356839684018405840654066406740684069407040714078411841684568 ... LastLast
Results 40,671 to 40,680 of 46801

Thanks for both replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    There are, you can buy them at the FUN shop attendant under room items for 10k FUN a piece iirc
    Bulletin Board or Room Pillar Type? Are there any bigger things? Dont feel like paying 200k fun just to use my posters.

What is the benefit of upgrading a zeinesis weapon to qliphad? A zeinesis seems easier to get, it has the same stats and potential but I see way more people with a qliphad and I guess some have been through the upgrade.

Qliphad doubles the value of whatever affix you have. So if you're a tryhard in the affix game you can get pretty amazing results with it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

According to arks visiphone zeinesis do it too

Quote Originally Posted by awcg View Post
    According to arks visiphone zeinesis do it too
    Only if you have the Qliphad Fuses, then you can switch the potential to Anthesis Trainer.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by awcg View Post
    What is the benefit of upgrading a zeinesis weapon to qliphad? A zeinesis seems easier to get, it has the same stats and potential but I see way more people with a qliphad and I guess some have been through the upgrade.
    Qliphad is purely aesthetic. Zeinesis is better to start off with because of the 10% affixing potential, unless you get lucky and drop a Qliphad that has an amazing affix on it already. Once Zeinesis is affixed, giving it the Qliphad potential makes it perform exactly the same as Qliphad.

The difference is in the units however, with Qliphad being more on the offensive side (+20atk, +9PP) at the expense of defensive stats.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Fuck, I had 7:45 minutes left !!!!
    did you try going to your team room and getting the attack boost? that could put you over the top. i'm kind of bad about remember it's there, and not sure if other people also forget that they can grab a pretty big atk bonus that stacks with the drink bonus. (if you were running a month ago, you could have also stacked some chocolates in there for your attack type of choice)
    Last edited by reaper527; Mar 26, 2018 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    did you try going to your team room and getting the attack boost? that could put you over the top. i'm kind of bad about remember it's there, and not sure if other people also forget that they can grab a pretty big atk bonus that stacks with the drink bonus. (if you were running a month ago, you could have also stacked some chocolates in there for your attack type of choice)
    My team consists of Me, Myself and I, so my tree doesn't give much. I should have used Ragrant instead of Ilgrant on the PD 2nd form, I just kept playing it safe not remembering that the first form is the Fo killer.