Page 4073 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3073357339734023406340704071407240734074407540764083412341734573 ... LastLast
Results 40,721 to 40,730 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    So I've been informed by teammates that the 14*s from Zieg only have a 30 grind cap. Is this confirmed true?
    Yes, it even show as such in Zieg's shop.
    On a side note : can you use a "grind cap +1" on the 14* from Zieg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silnodia View Post
    Yes, it even show as such in Zieg's shop.
    On a side note : can you use a "grind cap +1" on the 14* from Zieg ?
    welp, and I was hoping it's like the ether factor exchange, weapons show 30 cap but it's actually 35 cap upon exchange.
    Looks like it's gonna be a long grind for crests.

How would a person that don't know Japanese contact a Japanese person and say that his/her character is kawaii and that you need her partner-card because she is one of your favorite NPCs?

How do I grind a 13* weapon to get it to +35 for the title to get the fighter passed 75? Been gone so long, and no shops have any of those for sale.

So I got this weapon to +33, how the hell do I get from 33 to 35? It does not go anywhere it just sits at 33 and is maxed out..

This is annoying as piss.
    Last edited by AtheistPeace; Mar 29, 2018 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    How do I grind a 13* weapon to get it to +35 for the title to get the fighter passed 75? Been gone so long, and no shops have any of those for sale.
    Player shops should have plenty of 13★ Val twin daggers. Look at the grinding capacity in the 2nd tab (minimum of 30) and buy 2 of the same weapon that will total 35. Take note that merging 2 to that have a maximum of 30 will get you 31, so with that understanding in mind, one of 31 with one of 33 will get you 35 because that second one will add 4 points, not 3.

You grind them using Lambda Grinders since these are 13★. Once you've achieved maximum grinding capacity of 35, then you just start feeding it weapons during the grinding process to make it 35, grinding potential at every 10 levels (12 Photon Spheres needed). I would recommended buying weapons with the ability "Emperor embrace" and 12★ weapons since this will speed up the process. Of course, grinding using the same type of weapon or the same weapon also gives you a major boosts. If you have the cash for it, buy AC stuff from the player shop and trade for the weapon at the recycling shop that adds a crap ton of EXP to your grinding. If you have 13★ weapons that are useless to you in your bank, then these will give some major boost during grinding.

The rules for attribute works the same as before but this time, it's during the grinding process, so 2 for the price of 1 if you will.

I just realized it has to be an NT weapon I am upgrading thats 13*.. and I haven't been. now I'm just mad. All of the meseta I had is gone and I have no way to do this atm.

How the hell am I going to get what I need to grind it to +35?
    lol, I typed this guide for nothing

To answer your question my friend, Daily orders and weekly TACOs. If you have cash to buy AC, then scratch and sell.

so I got this 13* to +35 just like it said to do, no title. Nowhere in the description of the quest does it say it has to be an NT weapon.. so.. was that all for nothing or what..

Vaal Fire+35. That is a NT weapon is it not?

Doesn't look look I'm coming back to this. I don't have the money, time or patience to wait days to finish more sheets to get all this to +35 for one cap.

No Thanks.
    Last edited by AtheistPeace; Mar 29, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

so I got this 13* to +35 just like it said to do, no title. Nowhere in the description of the quest does it say it has to be an NT weapon.. so.. was that all for nothing or what..

Doesn't look look I'm coming back to this. I don't have the money, time or patience to wait days to finish more sheets to get all this to +35 for one cap.

No Thanks.
    Dude, I came back in October 2017 after a 18 month break, NT weapons were new to me as well. I googled, read some reddit posts, posted a question or 2 here and within a couple of hours, I pretty much learned everything I needed to know. If you don't want to put in the effort, that's up to you, but petty much every new 13★ and every 14★ weapons are will always be NT, so either get use to it or stick with an Austere OG if you have one.

I looked at even the weapon sheets, nothing has NT attached to it. The weapon I bought was listed under NT weapons and its Vaal Fire +35.. that is why I am confused.. and it is 13*...

No Thanks.
    All Val weapons are NTs, as are any that have the EXP bar on them. And just to be clear, you have Koffie's CO for lv.80, and you went to the Title Counter (now located by the main gate to the campship) after you grinded the weapon (which I assume is the Val Double Saber) to +35/35, and you have no Titles that have not had their prizes redeemed, correct?