Page 4079 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3079357939794029406940764077407840794080408140824089412941794579 ... LastLast
Results 40,781 to 40,790 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It, uh, kinda helps to be more specific about Stones. There are so many of them that it's hard to determine which ones are useful and which ones to spend, and some stones have multiple applications.

Maxwell and Laplace can be found in EP4 Story Quest.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

As for the stones, well...

Spoiler!

have you guys lagged really hard in mother EQ lately and worst , the cage has been glitchy too . like diying even out side of the cage or the dark blast takes to long for complete transformation etc.

About 魔神城・ミシルガスード / 魔神城・ギャスルドール /魔神城・ランザーバレス

Do they appear randomly in buster quest every day? or only one of them appear every 2 weeks
    I feel 魔神城・ミシルガスード and 魔神城・ギャスルドール didn't show up in last 2 weeks, because there are two daily order never being completed.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    About 魔神城・ミシルガスード / 魔神城・ギャスルドール /魔神城・ランザーバレス

Do they appear randomly in buster quest every day? or only one of them appear every 2 weeks
    I feel 魔神城・ミシルガスード and 魔神城・ギャスルドール didn't show up in last 2 weeks, because there are two daily order never being completed.
    I assumed they are Ghastle Dohr and Misil Ghasud. Dohr may appear in free quests if you are doing grade 2, but Misil only spawns on grade 3+, which is main match only. Considering how dead bq are, you need to get lucky with Endless EQ or get friends to farm for it.

How does one make 35,000 Friends?

I need my 50SG

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    How does one make 35,000 Friends?

I need my 50SG
    It's if the official PSO2 LINE account gets 35,000 friends. For reference, LINE is a messaging app.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's if the official PSO2 LINE account gets 35,000 friends. For reference, LINE is a messaging app.
    Yep, I figured as much, just thought it was funny since the majority of my friends and people I've spoken to believe it's actually a requirement to make 35k friends. x)

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    have you guys lagged really hard in mother EQ lately and worst , the cage has been glitchy too . like diying even out side of the cage or the dark blast takes to long for complete transformation etc.
    I haven't seen any lag like that in Mother EQ recently.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

About the stones question, I honestly don't quite know what to tell you.
    I feel like you will get more bang for your bucks by getting the 10 stars with Iritista and the Luther stones.
    The weapons you can exchange with the Big Stones have 6 slots but in the age of SAF I'm not sure we need to care about it anymore.
    Also, you can get some 13 stars with 200 Kagaseo stones that you can upgrade at Zieg's place with 20 Ether Stones and get a 13 stars with Status VI as a SAF. Be sure to look the list up though.
    As for the rest, you can probably ditch those (1 cube for 500 stones?) since you will get plenty of them with a single run anyway.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Any idea why the text/interface size is not changing? the settings config saves, both tweaker and the official launcher read the changes, but in game the text an UI are always tiny whatever option I choose.

EDIT: Solution, I basically didn't know that the resolution you select in virtual full screen mode, affects the scale of the UI, so lower that resolution and the UI will look bigger, my desktop is at 1080p so putting 720p will make the UI bigger enough to easily read from a TV screen.
    Last edited by landman; May 9, 2018 at 06:04 AM.