Page 4121 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3121362140214071411141184119412041214122412341244131417142214621 ... LastLast
Results 41,201 to 41,210 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well, let me put it this way, if your weapons and units were properly affixed, TACOs could be easier.
    Good affixes aren't going to carry someone through TACOs. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Good affixes aren't going to carry someone through TACOs. :/
    I used the world "could" as in if you have a bit more HP and ATK, it could help out if you were missing that little extra boost and protection. That being said, if you're not a very good player in general, no affix in the world can help out.

Kisai, I'm guessing you're not on ship 2 because if this is what you're looking for, it's cheaper here:

Spoiler!

Also, if you have the full outfit for 2B as well as the accessories and camo, I think this hair style is close enough:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 4, 2018 at 12:05 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I used the world "could" as in if you have a bit more HP and ATK, it could help out if you were missing that little extra boost and protection. That being said, if you're not a very good player in general, no affix in the world can help out.
    Admittedly, my reflexes aren't that good. It's kinda hard soloing TACOs. (And it takes forever.) I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with troubles on that, though.

Kisai, I'm guessing you're not on ship 2 because if this is what you're looking for, it's cheaper here:
    ! Holy crap.

I'm now extremely tempted to try and scheme a ship transferal just to get that for cheap. I wonder, does my whole account transfer? Just certain characters? And also, does the meseta come with that character? And can I transfer back to Ship 10 afterwards? I wonder how much that would cost me. Ah, well... those are questions I can figure out once I actually get the 200m meseta. Assuming it's still 200m on Ship 2 by the time I get that much. I'm kinda surprised. I figured that would be even more expensive on Ship 2.

Also, if you have the full outfit for 2B as well as the accessories and camo, I think this hair style is close enough:

Spoiler!
    I didn't get anything else yet. I'm strictly saving up for that hairstyle. The one you suggested looks really good, though. I might consider that in the future. ^^ Thank you for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisai ~ きさい View Post
    I'm now extremely tempted to try and scheme a ship transferal just to get that for cheap. I wonder, does my whole account transfer? Just certain characters? And also, does the meseta come with that character? And can I transfer back to Ship 10 afterwards? I wonder how much that would cost me. Ah, well... those are questions I can figure out once I actually get the 200m meseta. Assuming it's still 200m on Ship 2 by the time I get that much. I'm kinda surprised. I figured that would be even more expensive on Ship 2.
    The character, their inventory (including any meseta on them), their Character Storage, and any character-bound aesthetic tickets that you have used (accessories, and hairstyles, etc [LAs, Premium, and double-used aesthetic tickets are actually account bound]) transfer, while all other storage (including stored meseta, anything in your MyShop or MyRoom, and registered Music Discs) stays on the previous ship. You can transfer back, but transfers will only occur during maintenance, and each costs 700AC (so a roundtrip is 1400AC).

More details here: Official PSO2 Ship Transfer Info via Google Translate
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 4, 2018 at 03:30 AM.

Admittedly, my reflexes aren't that good. It's kinda hard soloing TACOs. (And it takes forever.) I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with troubles on that, though.
    Then ask around when you want to TACO, perhaps others could do it with you. Even 4 casual players can do them with little issues.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

4 vh1sh harukotan try it,maybe change sh to an easier map if it too hard for you

Just in passing, for the longest time I assumed you had to do 5 different TAs to clear the client order...
    Harukotan 5x seems popular. If you're hoping to get abducted 5x Tokyo XH shouldnt be too difficult.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Tokyo TACO is pretty spammable, and pretty quick to deal with, even solo, IMO. The Train tends to be a bit RNG though.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

So did anyone manage to get a rappy egg from pso2 day?

How exactly does S1:海ノ青閃, Blue Ocean Flash work?

Recover 4% HP every second for 30 seconds after taking 600 damage.

Do I have to take 600 damage in one hit? Across a period of time? Total accrued damage is tracked while I'm in the field, and triggers every interval of 600?

Is there anything else I need to know about this thing? Some translations are inconsistent. The above is taken from arks-visiphone, but in game tweaker translation says Recover 4% HP every 30 seconds each time you take 600 total damage. Obviously, these are two very different things.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 4, 2018 at 09:08 PM.