Page 4154 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3154365440544104414441514152415341544155415641574164420442544654 ... LastLast
Results 41,531 to 41,540 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Te/Hu for easy going bonking with stable DPS

Te/Fi Te/Br and Te/Su for hybrids with a little more shaky DPS
    Awesome

And sorry for the spam of questions but when it comes to Force class, can I get a recommended combo and a link to a High end dps skill sheet?

I'm prepping for the next advance class for the near future

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Awesome

And sorry for the spam of questions but when it comes to Force class, can I get a recommended combo and a link to a High end dps skill sheet?

I'm prepping for the next advance class for the near future
    Fo/Te is all you need.

If I'm not mistaken this is the go to skill tree atm but I'm not a Fo main so I'm open to being corrected here.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Fo/Te is all you need.

If I'm not mistaken this is the go to skill tree atm but I'm not a Fo main so I'm open to being corrected here.
    Your comment is heavily appreciated regardless

The drink client orders how can you complete them for new characters if the NPC is gone (for shifta ex and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    The drink client orders how can you complete them for new characters if the NPC is gone (for shifta ex and so on)
    afin has a single CO that you do now for all drinks

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    1.1*1.04*1.02*1.03*1.02 = 1.225924128

i linked the calculator for a reason. i listed the affixes in my original post in the original screenshot, they are shown in the image of the calc, they are shown in the link to the calc. i can only assume you are trolling or genuinely do not give a shit about being educated when you are WRONG
    You are wrong about the trolling part, but thanks for the info regardless, I'll play around with this tonight.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You are wrong about the trolling part, but thanks for the info regardless, I'll play around with this tonight.
    then please for the sake of everyone's sanity read what people post when they respond to you. i don't enjoy repeating myself ad nausem because you were too lazy to actually comprehend what you just read.

Recently Started playing again, still trying to catch up after a 6 year gap. I have a Fi/Hu main, but I am trying to work on a Support secondary character for playing with some friends. Wanting to go Te/Su for the Support and Pet fun.

Here's my question: Is there any somewhat doable method of obtaining a Rose Skewer by someone who hasn't played in 6 years? Thanks for any assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent215 View Post
    Recently Started playing again, still trying to catch up after a 6 year gap. I have a Fi/Hu main, but I am trying to work on a Support secondary character for playing with some friends. Wanting to go Te/Su for the Support and Pet fun.

Here's my question: Is there any somewhat doable method of obtaining a Rose Skewer by someone who hasn't played in 6 years? Thanks for any assistance!
    You could probably just buy one off the player shop,you dont need passes anymore.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    You could probably just buy one off the player shop,you dont need passes anymore.

Thanks! I actually had already thought of that, but as a newly starting off player I was afraid of the price before even looking. Turns out they are not nearly as expensive as I thought. So I was able to pick one up.