Page 4170 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3170367040704120416041674168416941704171417241734180422042704670 ... LastLast
Results 41,691 to 41,700 of 46801

It's been 3 years and I'm curious, what're some of the most coveted ac items now?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They go on like a Noble/Elegant/Grace Booster, but then follow the normal SSA behavior, so the SSA from the add item is on there until you choose to remove it.
    Thank you.

is there a music disc from sky park arkuma land? i mean the one before you start the quest

Can I recycle old unwanted 13 star weapons somehow? Or can I trade them for something rather than throw them out? I know you can sell some 13 stars on shop but I'd rather not do that right now..

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Can I recycle old unwanted 13 star weapons somehow? Or can I trade them for something rather than throw them out? I know you can sell some 13 stars on shop but I'd rather not do that right now..
    You can desynth 13* weapons for Gold mats and Saphards which currently are used to trade from Atras and will be used for Ares-NT trading as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can desynth 13* weapons for Gold mats and Saphards which currently are used to trade from Atras and will be used for Ares-NT trading as well.
    Oh great..saves me a bunch of bank space. Thanks!

Does anyone know which PAs would work best with the DS Kamaitachi ring? The description says some PAs will activate Kamaitachi without consuming double saber gear so just wanted to know if there's like a few best ones that most people use. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know which PAs would work best with the DS Kamaitachi ring? The description says some PAs will activate Kamaitachi without consuming double saber gear so just wanted to know if there's like a few best ones that most people use. Thanks in advance.
    The ring will generate whirlwinds without consuming gear with all DS PAs except Chaos Riser which automatically drains your Gear Gauge.

trick is to use 1-2 short + low pp PAs (edge/moon) before longer/dps/high pp ones to stack up whirlwinds + take advantage of tech JA.
    only chao when there are enough mobs to regain it instantly if they die or you can gather up full gear with another pa if they don't die.

raising a 14* weapon to +35 will work to rid the level 75 cap? i know the client order ask a 13* weapon, but i dropped a 14* for a BO and now im raising it